Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest palnese

Just gone through my Bet365 account, I'm going to be £300 up if we go down.

BOOOO

Guest Howaythetoon

Win our remaining 3 games and we stay up. Anything less than 9 points and we're down. Realistically? We ARE down.

Just gone through my Bet365 account, I'm going to be £300 up if we go down.

Well thats good, should pay for a few away trips in the championship for you.

Still a 9 (although Barton getting himself sent off hasn't helped us for the last three games). Nobody expected us to get anything off Liverpool. 3 - 0 hasn't damaged our goal difference too badly. We still need Hull to keep losing just like we did before this game. Sunderland losing is a bonus. One things for sure though, we abso-fucking-lutley have to beat Middlesbrough on Monday. As crazy as the situation is, one win could still save us!

Bizarrely enough, if Villa beat Hull (and they should) I'd be a little bit more optimistic than I was this morning. We expected to get a right humping and Sunderland to pick up a point or maybe 3. The fact Sunderland played soooooo poorly in a game they would have considered winnable shows they've lost all confidence. They could quite easily lose their 3 remaining games and their goal difference will take a pounding. Hull could also fairly easily lose their last 4 but even if they draw against Stoke it means we could stay up by taking 4 more points.

Results are going our way but we need to win a game. Beat Boro and Fulham and I think we'll reel in both of them. We're relying on other teams to continue to do us favours but ultimately we need to turn in a performance and win a game - preferably 2.

Still not cut and dried either way but we're still in with a shout.

Bizarrely enough, if Villa beat Hull (and they should) I'd be a little bit more optimistic than I was this morning. We expected to get a right humping and Sunderland to pick up a point or maybe 3. The fact Sunderland played soooooo poorly in a game they would have considered winnable shows they've lost all confidence. They could quite easily lose their 3 remaining games and their goal difference will take a pounding. Hull could also fairly easily lose their last 4 but even if they draw against Stoke it means we could stay up by taking 4 more points.

Results are going our way but we need to win a game. Beat Boro and Fulham and I think we'll reel in both of them. We're relying on other teams to continue to do us favours but ultimately we need to turn in a performance and win a game - preferably 2.

Still not cut and dried either way but we're still in with a shout.

Good post. It isn't over 'til it's over. I can't really see where the goals and wins are coming from, but what I can do is drink quite a lot of beer and hope everything'll be ok. I think I might take advantage of that capability.

Slightly more confident than i was after last week.  Expected a defeat today but thought Sunderland would get something - struggle to see them winning now.

Losing Barton is a blow though, as I think he looks like someone who could create against Boro particularly.  Is it possible to appeal just to delay the ban?

All rests on Mondays game as Boro will have to attack. Against a moderately well organised defences we don't even look like scoring and that'll be the case against Fulham and Villa. We could also do with some fucking luck for a change. An OG or something.

Hull's game tomorrow is more important than our game today.

Never expected anything, but got the bonus of Barton not being able to let us down in the last three games.

9, lose to boro, 10

Similar, but I'd say I'm probably about a 7 or an 8. Think we've got more than a 10% chance of sticking around.

We're one freak win for Sunderland or Hull away from being dead and buried. I think 10% is being pretty generous.

The quality of football on offer from the bottom 5 is getting more dire by the game. Diabolical. I keep looking at the lads in black & white and thinking I'm watching Dunfermline instead.

Win our remaining 3 games and we stay up. Anything less than 9 points and we're down. Realistically? We ARE down.

Rubbish.

two wins would see us safe and Boro and Fulham at home are winnable.

We might only need 3 points against Boro next week to stay up, if Hull lose the rest of their games which looks likely.

If we lose to Boro, then that's the time to panic but I can't see us losing to them.

Hull's results tomorrow and against Stoke next week will determine whether the Boro game is a "must-win" or a "must not lose" match.

Oh come on. Getting the excuses out already. :lol: