Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest ItalianMagpie

We would go down if the bottom 3 weren't shit like shitfucks.

As things stand I reckon we still have a chance, but of course going down is not to be excluded.

We can still stay up but I think we have to just play the shitest football you have ever seen and grind 1-0 victories out. Pardew has no ability in making us useful at attacking, especially without making us concede 20,000 goals while we're at it so as much as I don't want to see it, i'll take as many games as it takes like v norwich if it means we stay up. Relegation at this point would be worst than the last time, we'd loose out on too much financially.

Relegation season we had a shocking squad, a ton of managers, we were a total shambles from top to bottom, and still we went down by 1 point. I'd be far more worried if I was Villa to be honest, not that finishing 16th or so will represent a "victory" by any means.

Relegation season we had a shocking squad, a ton of managers, we were a total shambles from top to bottom, and still we went down by 1 point. I'd be far more worried if I was Villa to be honest, not that finishing 16th or so will represent a "victory" by any means.

Yet this season we've got none of those excuses and we're worse off than we were then.

Honestly reckon we'll go now. Half way through the transfer window and still we are a step behind where we were when it started. Gutted but gradually becoming massively apathetic towards the whole thing.

We need a lift and I don't know where it's going to come from, actually I do but I don't know if those running the club have the sense to pull it off.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Peculiar season that one, anyway. Hull stayed up with only 35 points, I don't think it's likely to happen again.

Peculiar season that one, anyway. Hull stayed up with only 35 points, I don't think it's likely to happen again.

can see it this season given the general incompetence of the prem in general never mind near the bottom

people need to cheer up a little

Pretty hard to be cheerful when you go from 5th to 2 points above relegation and you see Ba leave the club and his replacement is off to the team who is 20th in the table and the club captain could very well be leaving.

We have won 5 games all season, with no away wins and 9 defeats in our last 12 games.

Hardly surprising people are struggling to remain positive.

Pretty hard to be cheerful when you go from 5th to 2 points above relegation and you see Ba leave the club and his replacement is off to the team who is 20th in the table and the club captain could very well be leaving.

We have won 5 games all season, with no away wins and 9 defeats in our last 12 games.

brooding about it does no good and isn't healthy, we've been through worse times than this and come out the other end fine we will this time too. Think positive

Not used to the feeling of apathy yet? It's cool things can only get funnier.