Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I just want to enjoy supporting the club again. If it means dropping down to league 2 to get rid of Ashley and his cronies then so be it  :(

Agreed....I'd take doing a Pompey if it meant cutting the cancer out of the club and enjoying football again

If Southampton and villa win it does look like the mackems have gone really...they would need to win 2 out of 4

I think Sunderland are gone even with a draw today tbh. They'll need 4 points from Leicester & Everton pretty much just to get out of it as it stands, and that's before taking into consideration the fact others will no doubt gain a point or two.

If Southampton and villa win it does look like the mackems have gone really...they would need to win 2 out of 4

I think Sunderland are gone even with a draw today tbh. They'll need 4 points from Leicester & Everton pretty much just to get out of it as it stands, and that's before taking into consideration the fact others will no doubt gain a point or two.

:carverlick:

Guest Gino14

If they draw, a win and a draw would do it.  Even if they lose, a win and two draws would probably do it.  They'll outdo our goal difference in the end if they get five points and we're getting nothing.

Sunderland winning, we're gone.

Sunderland showed in their wins over us they have more fight in them than us. Need Southampton to reel them in otherwise we are down. Mackems are going to be playing dead games in their final 3 so could easily get another win.

Only chance of us staying up is if Carver is sacked NOW and we might be fucking lucky to get a "new manager bounce". Could also be too late, damage done already probably.

Not that we'll get a new one in though.....This club, Jesus!

is there any point in staying up and getting this season after season anyway?

I really think the only way Ashley will leave and sell is if we have a prolonged time in the championship, smaller crowds, less tv money etc.  I'm torn as to what i want but this is no fun at all, I've cancelled my season ticket and am desperate to start going back but not under this owner.  Maybe going down and staying there is going to be for the best in the long haul

Guest Gomez

The Mackems' and Hull's run ins and the fact that Leicester play Sunderland MIGHT save us.. but how the fuck has it come to this?

Well played Mike Ashley, you cunt...