Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It'll take ages before we get promoted to the Premier League again. There's no core to start our rebuilding from anymore. We're fucked.

If it gets shot of the fat mess then I'm all for it. Hate living in limbo.

0 evidence to suggest it will beyond blind hope.

5. Still can't see hull and the mackems finishing ahead of us.

:lol: Really?

You can't see Sunderland, who've picked up 4 points out of the last 6 finishing above us, when we've picked up precisely fucking zero from 24 available?

both fixtures are horrible

Hull: Arsenal, Burnley Spurs and Man Utd

Sunderland: Everton, Leicester Arsenal and Chelsea

It'll take ages before we get promoted to the Premier League again. There's no core to start our rebuilding from anymore. We're fucked.

And zero evidence it wouldn't. He'd have to invest a large amount into a poor squad to get promotion.

You can't see Sunderland, who've picked up 4 points out of the last 6 finishing above us, when we've picked up precisely fucking zero from 24 available?

Sunderland could easily get a win against either Everton or Leicester. Despite the fact they humped us, Leicester are still a very beatable side.

We've got 3 good chances of winning a game, both Hull and Sunderland have one.

I'm probably more relaxed than most as i really don't care whether we stay up or go down, not like last time, it really is a meh feeling.

Sunderland could easily get a win against either Everton or Leicester. Despite the fact they humped us, Leicester are still a very beatable side.

And Hull could easily beat an already relegated Burnley.

After carvers comments  this evening there's no chance we will get any points with this clown in charge.

Everyone keeps saying oh Sunderland and hull are shite blah blah. Well we are worse than shit. 8 fucking defeats in a row...an embarrassment

We've three ideal fixtures left, shit as we are we I think we might pox a win or draw in one of the home games. QPR will batter us.

Not arsed like.

And zero evidence it wouldn't. He'd have to invest a large amount into a poor squad to get promotion.

the evidence to suggest it wouldn't get rid of him is the previous relegation.

Guest antz1uk

It'll take ages before we get promoted to the Premier League again. There's no core to start our rebuilding from anymore. We're f***ed.

which is why i'd take a sustained period in the championship or even league one, the fans will be here long after ashley,

Sunderland and Hull have much harder games than we have. If they finish above us, fair play to them, they'll deserve it.

Can't believe it's come to this. I think we'll probably just about survive, but I was 100% convinced we'd be OK only a few weeks ago.

People need to open a new tab, get on betfred, open an account and put as much as they dare on us to go down at 11/1 before it drops even more.

We won't get another point and the teams beneath us will. We're done and the cunts running the club and the team don't deserve a top-flight team. We're a shambles on and off the park and trying to get away with spending  as little as possible year after year is going to cost them millions and millions of pounds. We'll drop this season and wouldn't bet against dropping again next year too. The club is toxic and the buck stops squarely at the feet of Ashley. I sincerely hope the cunt dies in a fire tonight. 

He was putting the club up for sale at the end of the season we were last relegated. After most of the squad decided to stay and with Hughton galvanising the squad he knew it wouldn't be long before we were back up.

This time round it will not happen. There is no spirit left anywhere.

don't like statements like this as I said the other day, the same set of sackless cunts who got us relegated last time were the backbone of the team that brought us back up

a real manager would make the difference

He was putting the club up for sale at the end of the season we were last relegated. After most of the squad decided to stay and with Hughton galvanising the squad he knew it wouldn't be long before we were back up.

he put it up for "sale" where the only prospective buyer didn't have any money, it'll be a worse situation (somehow) this time round as there isn't anything resembling a squad or even an 11 anywhere near good enough to come back up so why would anyone waste their money on something that will be losing large amounts of money and will need huge investment.

don't like statements like this as I said the other day, the same set of sackless cunts who got us relegated last time were the backbone of the team that brought us back up

a real manager would make the difference

Do you think Ashley will make the right appointment? Nah