Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The only glimmer left is Sunderland taking a beating tomorrow, winning at Norwich and us beating Swansea. (:yao:)

Norwich 31

Sunderland 30

Newcastle 28

we might have a bit of a boost going into the City game.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

Can't imagine Norwich getting much, maybe a point against Watford

Possibly only 3 points for Sunderland (Norwich A)

We need to win 3 at least. Can't see 3 wins from that fixture list.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

Can't imagine Norwich getting much, maybe a point against Watford

Possibly only 3 points for Sunderland (Norwich A)

We need to win 3 at least. Can't see 3 wins from that fixture list.

Sunderland have Everton as well ?

Well, we've only won six games all season and the players don't give a fuck and right now we don't look like we could win a 'Which team is from the city of Newcastle, plays at St James' Park and is Newcastle United' competition but I can definitely see us winning four from those six.  Fuck it, we'll win the world cup in game 39 too.

Guest The Little Waster

Fat Mike will surely pass on some stuffed brown envelopes to the required Managers of opposing teams ?

Guest Phillipealbert

Villa, Palace and Swansea - two wins and a draw. The Mackems beat Norwich, and both lose the rest of their games.

It's plausible, but very, very unlikely.

Is there anyone who thinks we will stay up?

I'm not giving up all hope just yet. It's looking highly unlikely for sure but that's mainly due to the players and not the upcoming fixtures.

The sooner we drop Janmaat, Taylor, and Moussa the more chance we will have.

We can get wins against Swansea, Palace and Villa,and I do feel we can sneak something out of either Man City at home and Spurs at home. Wewin those first 3 games and Sunderland/Norwich drop points we have a lifeline.

We just need to sort the starting 11. Get Saivet and De Jong in there somehow as they will give more that the shit we have in the starting lineup at the minute.

It's nearly impossible,but not over yet.

Guest chopey

Financially we are one of the top clubs in the world and we don't have 4 defenders to put on the pitch .............we gone

Generally one team always performs the great escape and one team gets dragged into it in the last few games. There's always a lot of shock results when it comes to teams battling relegation against sides with little/nothing to play for. Sunderland at Stamford Bridge 2 years back, Norwich at the Etihad 3 years ago etc.

Unfortunately we manage to demonstrate both talentlessness and gutlessness every single game, so you can't really give us that fighting chance.

It's over Mick, I'm afraid.

It's not over yet, defeat or even a draw at the weekend and we have no way back. I'm not sure were capable of getting anything so I'm not too hopeful.

Next weeks game is a 'must win' according to Lascelles.  :rolleyes:

Great, about time we had a must win game, after the Sunderland and Norwich ones!  :idiot2:

We had it in our own hands (to a degree), but now need others to slip up, and us to put an unbelievable run together.

Oh, and a few snookers.  :frantic:

I'm still at a firm 9, I don't think anyone can be a 10 with it still being mathematically possible to survive. Today was never a must win, any point would have been a bonus point and as much as I wanted to see Pardew lose to death I'm actually thankful they beat Norwich today and kept us in distance. Looking at the remaining games I would say out of the three of us we have the slight easier run. I don't have any confidence that these lot can win another game now but I have hope that something will click. We need wholesale changes to get a result though, drop the dross, at this point in time I genuinely believe players like Saivet, Gouffran and Oberwang couldn't possibly do any worse!