Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Norwich took a handball to beat us. They're not very good.

We're lazy and inept and the only hope is that Rafa can work some magic. They're far from world beaters, but maybe Colo, Dummett, and Mbabu can listen to him and at least avoid giving the game away. I think Taylor put in the worst performance of any of our players this season.

If they're available I would genuinely change the whole back 4 for the Swansea match:

Mbabu - Lascelles - Colo - Dummett

In theory we should want a draw but given how shit we are I don't think it's even worth bothering about. Be funny watching some of the Wongaloids being forced to cheer the Mackems though.

In theory we should want a draw but given how s*** we are I don't think it's even worth bothering about. Be funny watching some of the Wongaloids being forced to cheer the Mackems though.

A draw would be bad wouldn't it? We'd need 3 wins more than Norwich rather than 2 and a jammy draw in one of the games we'd not expect anything.

Norwich's remaining games:

mackems (h), Arsenal (a), Man Utd (h), Watford (h), Everton (a)

mackem's remaining games:

Norwich (a), Arsenal (h), Stoke (a), Chelsea (h), Everton (h), Watford (a)

Realistically, will Norwich get any more than 6 points between now and the end of the season? I can't see it.

Will the mackems get any more than 10 points from those games? I doubt it.

Therefore 37 points would be enough to keep us up. On that basis, we need 12 from our remaining games. Swansea, Palace and Villa are all must wins with either Man City/Tottenham at home the other possible 3 points.

It's a massive, massive ask for us to survive from here but not impossible.

I'm astonished to find I really don't give a fuck any more. How has it come to this? I'll watch the match, but it's all "ah, whatever" when we capitulate. Fucking Ashley, man. The fat fucker has broken my heart. What a monster, seriously. He's a fucking sociopath. To be expected from a successful businessman, I suppose, but still disappointing. :(

I'm astonished to find I really don't give a fuck any more. How has it come to this? I'll watch the match, but it's all "ah, whatever" when we capitulate. Fucking Ashley, man. The fat fucker has broken my heart. What a monster, seriously. He's a fucking sociopath. To be expected from a successful businessman, I suppose, but still disappointing. :(

This isn't really fair. Of course you get a larger proporiton of dickheads in those positions than driving buses but some of the warmest people I know own/run very, very successful business. Agree with the rest.

We won't win another game all season man be majory suprised if we hit 28 points. This club has a losing mentality running right through it coupled with an imbalanced squad of mercenaries who don't care if we win lose or draw as most of then will have instructed their agents to get them out of here months ago

Why should they care or bother there's no motivation

This isn't really fair. Of course you get a larger proportion of dickheads in those positions than driving buses but some of the warmest people I know own/run very, very successful business. Agree with the rest.

We can disagree if you like, I was only saying the same thing really. Trampling on other people and not giving a hoot is what gets these hateful people a lot of money. It's not nice, it's not fair, and it's not right. But that's life. Fucking :( , but here we are.

Stray Mackem: What's your opinions on Cattermole?

He's hopeless most of the time, as he was today. He's probably one of the reasons why we're in this sh*t every season. He has the odd decent game, and has been instrumental in some of our recent escapes, but he was also part of the reason we were there in the first place. I'd get rid tomorrow if I had the chance.

He's hopeless most of the time, as he was today. He's probably one of the reasons why we're in this sh*t every season. He has the odd decent game, and has been instrumental in some of our recent escapes, but he was also part of the reason we were there in the first place. I'd get rid tomorrow if I had the chance.

There's split views at work about him like. The match-going fans don't like him and the ones who turn up now and again do. (As a generalisation.)

For me like he looks shite 90% of the games I've seen him. If there's no element of a scrap then he just doesn't fit at all.

Bless, Jimmy loved him though  ;)

I've said it already, I think Rafa will leave with a 0% win record. This team has less bottle than the Owen, Viduka, Duff one, didn't think that was possible.

Michael Owen club captain, man. What the fuck was Keegan on the day he made that happen? :lol:

In theory we should want a draw but given how s*** we are I don't think it's even worth bothering about. Be funny watching some of the Wongaloids being forced to cheer the Mackems though.

A draw would be bad wouldn't it? We'd need 3 wins more than Norwich rather than 2 and a jammy draw in one of the games we'd not expect anything.

Watford and Stoke will probably already be on the beach.  And Everton are all over the place - especially at home.  If the Sunderland and Norwich players are up for those games, then they could get points.

Guest chopey

Next years premier league is for mugs Watford, Bournemouth, WBA, Burnley YAK,

Championship is where all the hipsters hang out

I've said it already, I think Rafa will leave with a 0% win record. This team has less bottle than the Owen, Viduka, Duff one, didn't think that was possible.

Michael Owen club captain, man. What the fuck was Keegan on the day he made that happen? :lol:

I think it was a last ditch attempt to make the heartless cunt take some responsibility.