Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

3pts separating Watford (10th) to Stoke (17th). It's going to be a really tight run in.

Southampton in bottom 3 now and have Spurs next. Their game versus Brighton at end of month is bloody huge.

Watford look terrible now.

Such a drop. They hammered us at home.

3pts separating Watford (10th) to Stoke (17th). It's going to be a really tight run in.

Southampton in bottom 3 now and have Spurs next. Their game versus Brighton at end of month is bloody huge.

Watford look terrible now.

Such a drop. They hammered us at home.

And went to shit pretty much immediately after. Typical.

Been looking at the table. I honestly feel like a decent striker would keep us up. Even if it's the only addition we make. Brighton and Huddersfield are 2 of the lowest scoring teams outside the relegation spots (at 17 and 19 scored). Stokes have conceded 50! in 24 games, and Watford are running them close at 44.

The only teams from 9th down with a better defence than us are Brighton and West Brom, but neither can score. 

Guest firetotheworks

I think it's going to come down to goal difference tbh. 6 points between bottom and 10th is absolutely ridiculous.

We may need an X Factor signing at this rate

It's not like we didn't know it before the season started. Nothing wrong with our application, we just don't have a single player who can win games.

Home form has to pick up asap.

Luckily we've got a really patient home crowd which isn't at all utterly rife with stinking anxiety.

I genuinely don't think the message will ever get through to those who moan at the ground at games.

Home form has to pick up asap.

Luckily we've got a really patient home crowd which isn't at all utterly rife with stinking anxiety.

I genuinely don't think the message will ever get through to those who moan at the ground at games.

Nope. And I really feel that, ultimately, it'll be a contributing factor to him leaving. Yes, obviously, there will be far more significant reasons for him calling it a day with us, but it was the fans that kept him the first time. If the crowd keep being arseholes to the players, after years of the manager desperately pleading with them to be the opposite, it'll make his decision to go a lot easier.