Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Chrissy H under pressure too btw. Some murmurs in the Brighton press about replacing him.

I hope they do cos that'll take them down. He's immensely popular with their players.

Maybe they are hoping for the new manager bounce like some of the other clubs are getting. On the plus side, hopefully they'll get it out of the way and sink like a stone once the novelty's worn off.

Home form has to pick up asap.

Luckily we've got a really patient home crowd which isn't at all utterly rife with stinking anxiety.

I genuinely don't think the message will ever get through to those who moan at the ground at games.

Nope. And I really feel that, ultimately, it'll be a contributing factor to him leaving. Yes, obviously, there will be far more significant reasons for him calling it a day with us, but it was the fans that kept him the first time. If the crowd keep being arseholes to the players, after years of the manager desperately pleading with them to be the opposite, it'll make his decision to go a lot easier.

His name is chanted at every game, mind. The fans are the reason he's remained here, after 3 (so far) transfer windows in which he's been screwed over.

The home fans are poor at times, but they'll never be a reason for him to leave the club.

Luckily we've got a really patient home crowd which isn't at all utterly rife with stinking anxiety.

I genuinely don't think the message will ever get through to those who moan at the ground at games.

Nope. And I really feel that, ultimately, it'll be a contributing factor to him leaving. Yes, obviously, there will be far more significant reasons for him calling it a day with us, but it was the fans that kept him the first time. If the crowd keep being arseholes to the players, after years of the manager desperately pleading with them to be the opposite, it'll make his decision to go a lot easier.

His name is chanted at every game, mind. The fans are the reason he's remained here, after 3 (so far) transfer windows in which he's been screwed over.

The home fans are poor at times, but they'll never be a reason for him to leave the club.

The away fans are in a different league to the home ones mind.

Chrissy H under pressure too btw. Some murmurs in the Brighton press about replacing him.

I hope they do cos that'll take them down. He's immensely popular with their players.

Maybe they are hoping for the new manager bounce like some of the other clubs are getting. On the plus side, hopefully they'll get it out of the way and sink like a stone once the novelty's worn off.

Think it would be exactly that.

I know they are. Our away support is absolutely superb, best in the country by far. Me being biased course. /OurFansThread /RTG

I know they are. Our away support is absolutely superb, best in the country by far. Me being biased course. /OurFansThread /RTG

go away kaka jve had a few beers

go away kaka jve had a few beers

Fuck off. :lol:

I really do think we are fucked.

Of all the squads down there in that battle we easily have one of the worst.

Ashely has us fucked over again.

Anyone who ever dares claim he has been a good owner for us ever again I am actually going to physically harm. I will punch them so hard that it might actually swing their brain into place (if they have one) and they’ll stop being so stupid.

Spoke to a friend last night (City season ticket holder) who reckons our fans were the loudest (of the Premier League games) who have there this season.  O0

I really do think we are fucked.

Of all the squads down there in that battle we easily have one of the worst.

Ashely has us fucked over again.

Anyone who ever dares claim he has been a good owner for us ever again I am actually going to physically harm. I will punch them so hard that it might actually swing their brain into place (if they have one) and they’ll stop being so stupid.

You're right about the squad but it's counteracted to an extent by the fact we have easily the best manager down there.

Think this is how relegation battles are going to look most years from now on - as the top clubs keep getting further ahead they drop fewer and fewer points to the rest, leaves us all fighting over scraps.

Would love it if they would just fuck off to a European Super League but I think they love having whipping boys to hammer every week too much to actually ever leave.

Do we have any hope?

Right now, I hope we get relegated.

We'll be stuck with Ashley if we do. Rafa won't be here so PCP will walk away.

Honestly mate, I think we are stuck with Ashley for a long, long time. He doesn't want to sell.

I take this January window as a direct 'fuck you' to the fans and to Rafa. I think the gamble of relegation is worth it to him for the enjoyment he gets out of knowing how much agony he puts us through.

Sad state of affairs.