Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I have been at 6-7 for a while. Probably still around that. We’re shite and the atmosphere is about to turn toxic. So the players that are already not good enough, will probably start crumbling under the pressure and hiding.

What's that based on?

To be fair the players and manager need all the help they can get during the match. They're trying their best. After that though the fans should be fucking raging, like we were towards the end of Shepherd's reign. Doubt it.

I have been at 6-7 for a while. Probably still around that. We’re s**** and the atmosphere is about to turn toxic. So the players that are already not good enough, will probably start crumbling under the pressure and hiding.

What's that based on?

To be fair the players and manager need all the help they can get during the match. They're trying their best. After that though the fans should be f***ing raging, like we were towards the end of Shepherd's reign. Doubt it.

:thup:

For the first time I think we are now favourites for the drop. But at least when he hurtle towards the championship Ashley and Charnley can hold their heads high that we weren't held to ransom.

It's down to a roll of the dice, thanks to the gambler who owns us.

It was a roll of the dice before the transfer window, now the dice is increasingly loaded against us. Some of our rivals for the drop have strengthened significantly and we haven't. At this point we are going down IMO.

Would people rather we went down again with Rafa, or we stayed up but Rafa walked?

Went down with Rafa.

Maximises the chances of a takeover and keeps the only thing worth something at the club in Rafa Benitez.

Regardless, I don't think Rafa will stay if we go down. We have to stay up this season and see what plays out on the takeover front. Some may think it's not going to happen and they've got every reason to believe it won't, but it's the only thing we can have hope for with regards to the club's long term future. I think Rafa will stay for at least the rest of the season despite this disgusting farce and horrible amount of disrespect the wankers in charge of the club have given and shown him.

Would people rather we went down again with Rafa, or we stayed up but Rafa walked?

It doesn't matter either way hes gone in May. its an impossible job we are not a premier league team or club by any means at the moment we are not even trying to compete or improve just existing

The sooner Rafa gets out of dodge and chalks NUFC down as a horrible mistake by him the better, Anyone who isn't a yes man puppet to Fat Mike just gets shafted by him and Rafa refuses to be bullied so it will only end 1 way

I just want to stay in the league, I think relegation this time would be very different. As for Rafa, he's a great manager and I hope he stays, but I'm resigned to him going in the summer and I find the idea of him being vital to the possible takeover pretty bizarre. Managers very rarely stay at clubs more than a few years, you don't invest hundreds of millions based on who the manager is.

I just want to stay in the league, I think relegation this time would be very different. As for Rafa, he's a great manager and I hope he stays, but I'm resigned to him going in the summer and I find the idea of him being vital to the possible takeover pretty bizarre. Managers very rarely stay at clubs more than a few years, you don't invest hundreds of millions based on who the manager is.

I genuinely don't think there is any hope at all in that we have the worst team/squad in the league by a considerable distance imo

Home form is absolutely shocking cant win cant score many and have failed to beat teams we absolutely need to be beating to survive. Teams who don't score goals go down its as simple as that and we don't have one single forward of any quality tat this level requires. Infact im struggling to actually name a player in our squad who is of premier league standard we are full of championship plodders

Stayed up, Rafa goes.

Controversial but I just couldn't take another relegation. Although staying up makes it more likely he'd stay.

Are you then assuming we would get a takeover? Can't see the point if not.

Stayed up, Rafa goes.

Controversial but I just couldn't take another relegation. Although staying up makes it more likely he'd stay.

Are you then assuming we would get a takeover? Can't see the point if not.

I'd assume that PCP would be back, although Ashley will probably raise the price. But there's slim hope.

I wish the end of the season was closer so we could just get the whole thing over with.

Then stop following? Or suffer another year.. Fuck knows anymore, sick of this shit! Felt so fucking good being away from all this for 5 weeks during my vacation, finding it so easy to stay away or even think about it much at all when busy with good things.

I wish the end of the season was closer so we could just get the whole thing over with.

Then stop following? Or suffer another year.. Fuck knows anymore, sick of this shit! Felt so fucking good being away from all this for 5 weeks during my vacation, finding it so easy to stay away or even think about it much at all when busy with good things.

I will stop following when Rafa goes and we don’t get a new owner. Just feel stuck with it for the rest of the season.