Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

this forum is so kneejerky imo.  Had we got 3 points on Sat, many on here would be pointing out how we were only a few points off mid-table.

We didn't get those 3 points, so now all the talk goes to relegation.

a home game against stoke is a good measure of our situation, the fact we couldnt win it . makes relegation more likely.

We lost to Derby last year, so theres your predictive model out of the window.

Predicting relegation is fucking easy, its the simplest of tactics when things look tough. If we stay up you're delighted, if we go down, you told us so. The no-lose posting strategy.

I think it is hard to be positive though at the moment.

Predicting relegation is fucking easy, its the simplest of tactics when things look tough. If we stay up you're delighted, if we go down, you told us so. The no-lose posting strategy.

or its actually what we believe  :undecided:

Predicting relegation is f***ing easy, its the simplest of tactics when things look tough. If we stay up you're delighted, if we go down, you told us so. The no-lose posting strategy.

I dont think we are doomed yet, I'm just saying there are massive warning signs and JK is not learning from his mistakes.  There is time yet to get out of this mess but I'm just not seeing at that moment.

Thats why I went for a 7.

Predicting relegation is f***ing easy, its the simplest of tactics when things look tough. If we stay up you're delighted, if we go down, you told us so. The no-lose posting strategy.

We go down I'll still be upset, due to the fact this could so easliy have been avoidable. 

this forum is so kneejerky imo.  Had we got 3 points on Sat, many on here would be pointing out how we were only a few points off mid-table.

a home game against stoke is a good measure of our situation, the fact we couldnt win it . makes relegation more likely.

so you think the inability to beat stoke makes relegation less likely?

No, I dont think its predictive of whether we stay up. We looked like being relegated last year and therefore, according to the/your/whatever criteria, the Derby loss had us nailed on as going down.

We go down I'll still be upset, due to the fact this could so easliy have been avoidable. 

I would never imply the opposite.

I would never imply the opposite.

I know man.

No, I dont think its predictive of whether we stay up. We looked like being relegated last year and therefore, according to the/your/whatever criteria, the Derby loss had us nailed on as going down.

no, 'read it out loud, our inability to beat stoke at home , makes relegation more likely'....ie not definate or certain, more likely, do you understand it yet.,.. try reading it again.

The Derby game was our 2nd or 3rd away match.  It was the 2-2 draw at home that was the bigger sickner against them.

That was later in the season and we still didnt go down.

Results are funny, just because we couldnt beat Stoke at home doesnt mean we wont go on to beat better teams just like last season.. and the season before etc etc. I think we'll win our next two games for the record.

He said more likely to go down given that newcastle can't beat stoke at home. Not nailed on.

no, 'read it out loud, our inability to beat stoke at home , makes relegation more likely'....ie not definate or certain, more likely, do you understand it yet.,.. try reading it again.

In that dropping 2 points at home against anyone makes the probability higher, then yes i agree. There are something like 66 points still to play for though.

In that dropping 2 points at home against anyone makes the probability higher, then yes i agree. There are something like 66 points still to play for though.

I agree we have time but I've seen nothing apart from Villa at home and Chelsea away that gave me a bit of confidence.  Its running thin at the minute.