Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's really down to how other teams do.

Our performances will probably maintain a level of mediocrity, and we'll survive with a bit of luck and if other teams sink further than we do.

That is, unless Kinnear loses the dressing room and everything goes completely pear-shaped. (Not an unlikely scenario I imagine)

I think this is very possible - very quickly.

If all the people on this board could see the mistakes he made, it certain they will as well.

Moved up from 2 to 3.

Chill the fuck out. This is early December. Worrying is fine but let's not get too excited. The period between Kinnear's arrival and KK's departure yielded 0 points from 5 games. If we had had an actual manager then, I think we would have been 5 or 6 points better off than where we are now and no one would be saying that. The point is that a five-game stretch has put us in trouble but generally, our form has not been relegation-like and we'll climb out of this eventually.

Moved up from 2 to 3.

Chill the fuck out. This is early December. Worrying is fine but let's not get too excited. The period between Kinnear's arrival and KK's departure yielded 0 points from 5 games. If we had had an actual manager then, I think we would have been 5 or 6 points better off than where we are now and no one would be saying that. The point is that a five-game stretch has put us in trouble but generally, our form has not been relegation-like and we'll climb out of this eventually.

i am chilled the fuck out, ive moved 2, up to 6 today, because i saw today as a big measure of the trouble we are in, .

if it looks like shit, smells like shit, feels like shit,

then its, ......

Last year was the first time i genuinely feared it, and we were fine.  Yesterday i'd have said ridiculous.  But now i think there is a realistic chance.  Yes, we're not losing that many, but at the same time, we can't win!  We must be winning home games against the likes of Stoke and Wigan, or making up for it by winning away.  We're not.

Probably won't, but can see it being our worst PL position ever, and chances could increase in January.  (i voted 4)

When Owen and Martins are scoring, as in the last 2 home games, and we're still not winning, it's very very worrying.  Us and Sunderland down is certainly possibly, though they'll get a new manager 'boost' i think.

I'll remain at 1 regardless of what happens this season until I see it with my own eyes on the table that we are without theoretical hope of surviving.

We're not going down.

thats not how an ometer works, imagine saying im not using the speedometer on my car, untill im going so fast i cant avoid a crash.

I'll remain at 1 regardless of what happens this season until I see it with my own eyes on the table that we are without theoretical hope of surviving.

We're not going down.

thats not how an ometer works, imagine saying im not using the speedometer on my car, untill im going so fast i cant avoid a crash.

So that's not how you're meant to use the speedometer? uh-oh...

:pow:

Nah, was just a fancy way of me saying I'm staying at 1 after this match, mate. I don't fear relegation at all,yet. Even after tossing away three point 'cause Kinnear's a cunt when it comes to tactics.

We're not going down.

So that's not how you're meant to use the speedometer? uh-oh...

:pow:

Nah, was just a fancy way of me saying I'm staying at 1 after this match, mate. I don't fear relegation at all, yet.

today was the game when i really dawned on me, it could be on the way.

i remember being in denial, or rediculously optimistic, just couldnt believe it would happen the last time we were relegated,....didnt stop it happening tho.

Up from four to five.

We've just dropped two of the most bankable points this season.

And we dropped 5 bankable points last season and survived pretty comfortably in the end.

A decent manager got us out of the shit.