Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

a reminder, that you can re-submit your vote after todays game.

by clicking remove vote, then you should have the option of a fresh vote.

Stoke at home is a significant yardstick to measure the trouble we are in.

Are you going to re-set the poll at 5 o'clock?

do you think i should?

As it stands you can remove your vote then vote again. This keeps all of the other votes.

Re-setting the poll wipes all of the previous votes.

yeah, i had considered this, i thought the people who were moaning it was too much of a reactionometer, would prefer to let people change thier own votes when they decide. just a thought,.

perhaps i need to get a life.

You need a few different polls - including a KNEEJERKOMETER and a MATURE-REFLECTIONIST-OMETER and a I-TOLD-YOU-SO-O-METER and an NE5-DON'T-TALK-TO-ME-ABOUT-CRAP-BOARDS-OMETER....

;)

the pressuire of starting this relo-ometer is getting to me.

i havent shaved for days, i just keep staring into space,

i am asking myself am i the right man for the job.

if i leave it in 6 months time, it will better off than when i came.

im gonna kick the shit out of a notice board.

a reminder, that you can re-submit your vote after todays game.

by clicking remove vote, then you should have the option of a fresh vote.

Stoke at home is a significant yardstick to measure the trouble we are in.

Are you going to re-set the poll at 5 o'clock?

do you think i should?

As it stands you can remove your vote then vote again. This keeps all of the other votes.

Re-setting the poll wipes all of the previous votes.

yeah, i had considered this, i thought the people who were moaning it was too much of a reactionometer, would prefer to let people change thier own votes when they decide. just a thought,.

perhaps i need to get a life.

You need a few different polls - including a KNEEJERKOMETER and a MATURE-REFLECTIONIST-OMETER and a I-TOLD-YOU-SO-O-METER and an NE5-DON'T-TALK-TO-ME-ABOUT-CRAP-BOARDS-OMETER....

;)

the pressuire of starting this relo-ometer is getting to me.

i havent shaved for days, i just keep staring into space,

i am asking myself am i the right man for the job.

if i leave it in 6 months time, it will better off than when i came.

im gonna kick the shit out of a notice board.

:lol:

gone from a 3 to a 5.

that point did take us 16th and barring a very unlikely mackem win, we can't drop any lower.

Not good tho, not picking up at least three points from either wigan or stoke at home.  Terrible infact.

Hopefully Sunderland will now fimrly root themselves into one of the other places in the drop zone, leaving us just needing to avoid one spot.

Things still not looking good given our idiotically bad away form.

Guest The Libertine

1. i have more faith in the shitness of 3 other teams as opposed to the greatness of us though.

And which 3 shit teams are they, the ones which we are above by 1 pt?

the "shitness" "greatness" thing went over your head i see.

gone from a 3 to a 5.

that point did take us 16th and barring a very unlikely mackem win, we can't drop any lower.

Not good tho, not picking up at least three points from either wigan or stoke at home.  Terrible infact.

oh no, i wasn't suggesting that in the slightest. i would have probably gone higher than a 5 actually, had results gone against us.

it's something that people would have noticed had we drawn away at liverpool or something, it needed pointing out.

man, this stoke game was a potentially vital result for us.

I'd say my vote would be around 5-6 now - after being an optomistic 2.

If we don't spend in january and owen leaves then its possible relegation I feel...

People also need to consider how many goals Michael Owen is getting us this season, and the fact he may very well be gone in a months time. Relegation will be decided in January on the outcome of the Owen situation, he goes and we are down, stays and we have a good chance.

Yeah, you can say that we ain't lost at home - but we've only won a couple and we hardly come across unbeatable at SJP. This coming weekend will be a very telling one.

If we haven't pulled away from this pack by February/March sorta time, i'll increase to a 7, because we haven't got a good enough manager to mastermind us away from such a dilemma.

Fuck February/March. This is real.

Firmly 7. :thup:

It's really down to how other teams do.

Our performances will probably maintain a level of mediocrity, and we'll survive with a bit of luck and if other teams sink further than we do.

That is, unless Kinnear loses the dressing room and everything goes completely pear-shaped. (Not an unlikely scenario I imagine)