Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest sittingontheball

6 to 9 after today.

I believe Hull can lose to Man Utd. I believe Sunderland will lose to Portsmouth and Chelsea. But I just don't believe that we can get a point. I don't believe these players have got it in them.

The other teams have been so bad that we've had more chances than we deserved, but ultimately its looking like we're going to be incapable of taking them.

I've been saying for weeks now that the one thing we didn't want was to be relying on other results to stay up but here we are. It's 50/50 now, but we have to get at least a draw at Villa or we are relegated. I am going to try and stay away from football this week, it just doesn't bear contemplating.

7 down to 4 last week, now back upto 7.  Of course we're not down, as it's hardly inconcievable we could get a point and hull lose, or one of the other possible scenarios.  If you think "it's all over" please stay away from Villa Park, we don't want you there.

However, be difficult to get something at Villa, and it's not in our hands.

7 down to 4 last week, now back upto 7.  Of course we're not down, as it's hardly inconcievable we could get a point and hull lose, or one of the other possible scenarios.  If you think "it's all over" please stay away from Villa Park, we don't want you there.

We don't want you? Who the fuck are you like? Some kind of fan spokesman. I'll go despite the fact i'm almost certain that we'll get beat.

Guest LucaAltieri

No longer in our own hands, technically.

We're relying on getting a better result than Hull... I wouldn't be shocked if we do but the odds are still stacked against us.

Agreed. :(

The Man Utd wank fest is making this considerably worse. We used to compete with that lot :(

Aye. Must be a bummer for Keegan Bandwagon Jumpers (90s version) to realise they backed the wrong horse. Still, at least Rangers are gonna win the SPL, so there's something to cheer you up.

We don't want you? Who the f*** are you like? Some kind of fan spokesman. I'll go despite the fact i'm almost certain that we'll get beat.

I think it's fair to say that if you go there CERTAIN we're down, the team are better off without you on Sunday.  It's pretty stupid to be certain, people were like this after the pompy game too, yet i bet they wouldn't be certain they were safe as mackems or hull fans.  People have this weird desire to pre-empt the worst case scenario, probably so they can act all cool and "I told you so" when things do go bad.

We don't need this crap:

The fat lady has already sung man.

How does that do anyone any good apart from cushion your precious heart from the pain if it should happen?  Seriously, piss off.  I suppose you're not even going to check the other results if we were to draw, because you already n#know?

We don't want you? Who the f*** are you like? Some kind of fan spokesman. I'll go despite the fact i'm almost certain that we'll get beat.

I think it's fair to say that if you go there CERTAIN we're down, the team are better off without you on Sunday.  It's pretty stupid to be certain, people were like this after the pompy game too, yet i bet they wouldn't be certain they were safe as mackems or hull fans.  People have this weird desire to pre-empt the worst case scenario, probably so they can act all cool and "I told you so" when things do go bad.

We don't need this crap:

How does that do anyone any good apart from cushion your precious heart from the pain if it should happen?  Seriously, piss off.  I suppose you're not even going to check the other results if we were to draw, because you already n#know?

It's just about having a different perspective on life than you, that's all. You're clearly a "glass half-full" sort of person whereas others are more grounded in reality and recognise their glass is actually needing refilled.

We don't need this crap:

It's just about having a different perspective on life than you, that's all. You're clearly a "glass half-full" sort of person whereas others are more grounded in reality and recognise their glass is actually needing refilled.

Some people think Ashley pinched thier glass and sold it at a jumble sale.

We don't need this crap:

Some people realised their glass had actually been replaced with a plastic tumbler quite a while ago, but were willing to overlook this fact for the sake of a novelty Shearer sticker having been slapped on the side of it, by the dodgy Cockernee landlord in a desperate attempt to cover up a crack in the tumbler.

We don't need this crap:

Some people realised their glass had actually been replaced with a plastic tumbler quite a while ago, but were willing to overlook this fact for the sake of a novelty Shearer sticker having been slapped on the side of it, by the dodgy Cockernee landlord in a desperate attempt to cover up a crack in the tumbler.

Some people think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah fuck it- you win.

9. Slim to none. But Mike is out this summer, we need to rebuild, young hungry players...

Build a new fundation, get back up, and just keep working ohr way up.

BUT i hope we stay up, mehhh we fucked up today....

I think it's just hit me on my drive home from picking up a birthday cake for my daughter. We are going down. Newcastle United. Although I've thought it was likely for the longest time, there was always that little piece of hope that we would drag ourselves out of it. But I just can't see any hope now. None whatsover. Yes we could possibly beat Villa considering the form they are in but that's still a big ask for the group of players we have and I just can't see Hull and the Mackems not picking up the results they need against two teams with much more important things on their minds.

I'm feeling somewhat shellshocked atm. :(

We don't need this crap:

I'm okay with people's glasses being half empty,  if they'll at least recognise that it's only HALF empty. Honestly, I think we will probably go down, but i'm not naive enough to think i know, and until it actually certain, there's no point in claiming it is.  People are obviously being over -ve to claim it's over, because it quite undeniably isn't.  Fine go to Villa thinking you'll probably return gutted, but go there hoping and fighting for survival.

People really need a bit of perspective.  Would they be proclaiming definite survival as a Hull fan with Man U (yes, reserves, but still...) or mackem? I doubt it.

hull are playing man united, whichever team they put out they're in cracking form, we're playing villa, who are not. i can see us getting a better result than hull at least 50% of the time here like, i haven't given up.