Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

seriously though we could be half way (more or less) to staying up on saturday which is rather remarkable considering the doom and gloom of pre season

We're already only 6 wins from matching the points tally that took us down :lol:

5 now :smug:

I'm the first to admit that, after we sold Barton, I said we'd end up in a relegation fight.

Pardew knew what he was doing and knows what he's doing. Probably even some others at SJP knew what they were doing....

I hope we'll fight for a European place till the end of the season. It's were this club belongs.

I'm the first to admit that, after we sold Barton, I said we'd end up in a relegation fight.

Pardew knew what he was doing and knows what he's doing. Probably even some others at SJP knew what they were doing....

I hope we'll fight for a European place till the end of the season. It's were this club belongs.

Had the same conversation today.  It would just feel right  :blush:

Got to admit I was pretty pessimistic at the start of the season, although I did think that there was too much crap at the bottom for us to go down, never in my wildest dreams did I believe we would be 15 points from safety by the start of Nov.