Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Can we just end the season now? :lol:

Very much looking forward to what we can do next year with this much quality if we manage to stay up

next season? :lol: theres countless ridiculous scenarios this club can get itself into between now and August.

Can we just end the season now? :lol:

I wish we could just look at the line-up/squad for the rest of the season and not actually have to play anyone. Just in case we're somehow still s***. :lol:

The thought of this board if you lose at Villa, are terrible and pick up a couple of injuries on the way. There will be actual blood.

Can't see it. I reckoned you'd win this game even before all the signings. 

At first i was this:

It remains a possibility but my gut instinct is we'll stutter to 14th, about 5 points above the dropzone. Fortunately i think we're better than the real shit in the league. Can't see how QPR and Reading are going to get out of it.

After Reading I was this:

If you can't get a point at home to Reading, you've got to concede that the writing really could be on the wall.

Now I'm probably back to this:

It remains a possibility but my gut instinct is we'll stutter to 14th, about 5 points above the dropzone. Fortunately i think we're better than the real shit in the league. Can't see how QPR and Reading are going to get out of it.

Guest icemanblue

Just my opinion. I'm not going to pretend that the whole season hasn't preceded this very promising week in the transfer market.

Neither am I, to be fair. I just don't go into games with the attitude that a defeat is the sole possible outcome. That's regardless of form or what has gone before.

We certainly need three points at Villa, cos we'll lose against Chelsea and at WHL.

For me the new signings make both of those games something we can target points from, especially Chelsea at home - in their last 3 league games they've drawn with Southampton and lost to QPR.

We certainly need three points at Villa, cos we'll lose against Chelsea and at WHL.

For me the new signings make both of those games something we can target points from, especially Chelsea at home - in their last 3 league games they've drawn with Southampton and lost to QPR.

We'll definitely lose at WHL unless there's some kind of bonkers result but I don't think Chelsea is a nailed on loss. I'm not expecting to win far from it but I think we'll give them a really good game with the new signings on show. They're quite hit and miss at the moment too although a lot will depend on how we come out of the Villa match re confidence.

Feeling positive for the first time since November now. I still think Villa is a must-win game, but hopefully the mood around the club will have been lifted hugely by these signings along with Colo staying.