Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's amazing how blind people are about our plight. Was trying to tell my mates last night how badly we are doing and how I'm fearful of relegation. Kept calling me a pussy until I actually showed them the table. It really has gone unnoticed for some strange reason.

Newcastle fans?

It's amazing how blind people are about our plight. Was trying to tell my mates last night how badly we are doing and how I'm fearful of relegation. Kept calling me a pussy until I actually showed them the table. It really has gone unnoticed for some strange reason.

Newcastle fans?

Motherwell :lol:

Incredibly frustrating to think that if we'd had a decent ref and / or linesmen in the Wigan game and they'd seen the handball we'd be on 38 points and they'd be on 30. If they'd taken the correct action over the McManaman tackle it's quite possible we'd have 40 points on the board and they'd be stuck on 29  :anguish:

But then wonder what would have happened if Cisse hadn't scored the late winner against Fulham, and if we hadn't got the late equalizer at Wigan. You'd have 35, they'd have 34. You truly would be shitting your pants.

Still can't see them getting the six points they need - or even five - and I think you'll win at least one more game this season.

Newcastle fans?

Can't beat a bit of unintentional irony.

Newcastle fans?

Most other teams fans, unless they have witnessed their team destroy us this season are the same I find.

Newcastle fans?

you can't be expecting scotch types to understand mathematics man, completely negates your point

Incredibly frustrating to think that if we'd had a decent ref and / or linesmen in the Wigan game and they'd seen the handball we'd be on 38 points and they'd be on 30. If they'd taken the correct action over the McManaman tackle it's quite possible we'd have 40 points on the board and they'd be stuck on 29  :anguish:

But then wonder what would have happened if Cisse hadn't scored the late winner against Fulham, and if we hadn't got the late equalizer at Wigan. You'd have 35, they'd have 34. You truly would be shitting your pants.

Still can't see them getting the six points they need - or even five - and I think you'll win at least one more game this season.

Difference there is that Cisse's goal was perfectly legal. Bad refereeing decisions has cost us dearly this season, especially towards the end. The Wigan game is the prime example, we can also factor in the Cisse goal that was wrongly ruled out against the mackems, that would have put the game at 1-1 and it would have been a different game from there on. But the Wigan game is proving to be the most crucial game this season and we were clearly cheated in that match by terrible officiating.

My mate is a QPR fan and he's guaranteed that they'll roll over for us, without doubt. I told him how spineless our performances have been and he said it doesnt matter, we'll just have to show up.

Hmmm.

Bollocks, NUFC never just turn up and get a result, even when everything is in our favour. It's just not our way of doing things. Pardew will set us up not to lose and Loic Remy will score the winning goal in a 1-0 loss.

Newcastle fans?

I've never said anything even approaching that.

So shut up.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Newcastle fans?

So shut up.

:lol:

:thup:

My mate is a QPR fan and he's guaranteed that they'll roll over for us, without doubt. I told him how spineless our performances have been and he said it doesnt matter, we'll just have to show up.

Hmmm.

Always see teams like QPR looking horrific facing others, then whenever we play them, they seem possessed (or maybe we just play shite). Either way, we haven't made a game look easy since Bordeaux I think.

The only team who looked shite when I saw them play someone else, and continued to be shite when we played them was the mackems. Then along came Pardew...

Guest icemanblue

Newcastle fans?

So shut up.

:lol:

:thup:

The big man is on a roll today, like.

Difference there is that Cisse's goal was perfectly legal. Bad refereeing decisions has cost us dearly this season, especially towards the end. The Wigan game is the prime example, we can also factor in the Cisse goal that was wrongly ruled out against the mackems, that would have put the game at 1-1 and it would have been a different game from there on. But the Wigan game is proving to be the most crucial game this season and we were clearly cheated in that match by terrible officiating.

Oh, I know. My point is that you can agonize over some "what if"s, but you can "Thank Christ" over others. Either way, they didnt happen. If you focus on the shitty potential stuff you might feel slightly better :lol:.

Newcastle fans?

Well let's just say you've been happier than most with our performance this season, seeing as you've endlessly argued for the idiot that is mainly responsible for the predicament we find ourselves in. Same as your pal, inostrich.

Guest icemanblue

Newcastle fans?

Well let's just say you've been happier than most with our performance this season, seeing as you've endlessly argued for the idiot that is mainly responsible for the predicament we find ourselves in. Same as your pal, inostrich.

Reported.

Found those posts yet, mate?

Newcastle fans?

Reported.

Reported ? :D Talk about hissy fits :D

Newcastle fans?

:facepalm: :dowie:

Newcastle fans?

Have I been happy with our performances this season though? I have stuck up for Pardew more than most obviously, that's fair enough. I never thought we would run this close to relegation.

Overall though, this stereotyping of people's views and bringing up ancient posts is extremely annoying and really childish. Everyone should just stop it.

Hmmm.

Harry'll drop all of the mercenaries, get a team together playing for their futures at the club, and beat the shit out of us.

Hmmm.

Harry'll drop all of the mercenaries, get a team together playing for their futures at the club, and beat the s*** out of us.

That's what I'm thinking. He'll play the players that are actually going to stay, you'd imagine. That could be good or bad, still unsure which. Probably bad :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Newcastle fans?

Reported.

Reported ? :D Talk about hissy fits :D

Erm...

Hmmm.

Harry'll drop all of the mercenaries, get a team together playing for their futures at the club, and beat the s*** out of us.

That's what I'm thinking. He'll play the players that are actually going to stay, you'd imagine. That could be good or bad, still unsure which. Probably bad :lol:

Who are these non-mercenary players who actually care about the club that QPR have again?