Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I wish I could get my head around how safe objective fans think we are. My office is made up of Boro, Darlo and mackem fans. Not one of them thinks we'll go down. Every one of them think Wigan are already doomed.

I'm the same although the group of fans is different being based in London, not one of them think we will go down, i don't think any of them realise how bad we have been this season and how likely it is that we might not pick up another point.

They all go nah you will beat West Ham and QPR you have good players etc etc :lol:

Confuses the f*ck outta me tbh.

My mate is a QPR fan and he's guaranteed that they'll roll over for us, without doubt. I told him how spineless our performances have been and he said it doesnt matter, we'll just have to show up.

Hmmm.

Harry'll drop all of the mercenaries, get a team together playing for their futures at the club, and beat the s*** out of us.

That's what I'm thinking. He'll play the players that are actually going to stay, you'd imagine. That could be good or bad, still unsure which. Probably bad :lol:

Who are these non-mercenary players who actually care about the club that QPR have again?

The shit ones.

If the Ben Arfa to Spurs rumors are true...

Either the player has given up on us and has asked his agent to discretely find him a new club. In which case, if his attitude is representative of the majority of the squad, we're fucked.

Or the club have accepted a bid before the season has ended and while we are in very real danger of relegation. In which case they're lunatics. So we're fucked.

Happy days.

My mate is a QPR fan and he's guaranteed that they'll roll over for us, without doubt. I told him how spineless our performances have been and he said it doesnt matter, we'll just have to show up.

Hmmm.

Harry'll drop all of the mercenaries, get a team together playing for their futures at the club, and beat the s*** out of us.

That's what I'm thinking. He'll play the players that are actually going to stay, you'd imagine. That could be good or bad, still unsure which. Probably bad :lol:

Wouldn't be the first time that a team finds it's best form of the season after they've been relegated.

Either the player has given up on us and has asked his agent to discretely find him a new club. In which case, if his attitude is representative of the majority of the squad, we're fucked.

Or the club have accepted a bid before the season has ended and while we are in very real danger of relegation. In which case they're lunatics. So we're fucked.

Happy days.

Yeah, but all that depends on the premise, which is probably bollocks.

Guest Roger Kint

Happy days.

On the back of 1 baseless fucking tweet ffs :lol:

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

Either the player has given up on us and has asked his agent to discretely find him a new club. In which case, if his attitude is representative of the majority of the squad, we're f***ed.

Or the club have accepted a bid before the season has ended and while we are in very real danger of relegation. In which case they're lunatics. So we're f***ed.

Happy days.

On the back of 1 baseless f***ing tweet ffs :lol:

From an apparently accurate source.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, especially after our season. They'll lose Bale and look for quality winger. 

Either the player has given up on us and has asked his agent to discretely find him a new club. In which case, if his attitude is representative of the majority of the squad, we're f***ed.

Or the club have accepted a bid before the season has ended and while we are in very real danger of relegation. In which case they're lunatics. So we're f***ed.

Happy days.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least, especially after our season. They'll lose Bale and look for quality winger. 

Infosport is supposedly a credible outlet, but I suppose the first step is checking whether they actually said this or not.

Happy days.

I'd be gutted to have to replace bale with hba. I know if bale goes there is always going to be a step down but that's like falling off a cliff in terms of effectiveness.

Guest Roger Kint

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

Ah yes 'if' two wonderful letters that allow people to randomly bleat over things that havent/wont ever happen :lol:

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

Ah yes 'if' two wonderful letters that allow people to randomly bleat over things that havent/wont ever happen :lol:

Ah, forgot that we're only allowed to talk about facts on the internet now.

That must be why it disappeared completely.

Guest Roger Kint

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

If it stops outbreaks of speculative dogshit smeared over the screen then it wouldnt be a bad thing :lol:

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

If it stops outbreaks of speculative dogshit smeared over the screen then it wouldnt be a bad thing :lol:

something like 30% of the population of this thread have been saying we're definitely down for weeks now and you're calling out MY speculative bullshit? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

something like 30% of the population of this thread have been saying we're definitely down for weeks now and you're calling out MY speculative bullshit? :lol:

They are watching us painfully limp towards relegation not inventing shit themselves though :lol:

Happy days.

Hence the word "if"?

They are watching us painfully limp towards relegation not inventing shit themselves though :lol:

I like to be more creative with my panicky meltdowns. Sue me.

Tbh if Harry had any sense he would throw the game considering us being relegated along with them would reduce their chances of coming straight back up dramatically in comparison to Wigan.

That's assuming Harry is still going to be at QPR next season.

Hasn't he already said he will be?

Was 1, still 1.

Yes. Throughout all of the shite, too.

I might have been up to a 2 for a short time, but not worse than that.

How anyone can be more than a 2 now is beyond me. Look at the team that is likely to start our next few games after Swansea (Hatem won't start that), there is absolutely no chance that team will be even close to being relegated.

Here is the mutual appreciation back patting society with input from Towelie that at inochi's behest I have scanned for. This is despite him not even voting, as he said earlier. I must repeat, this is at inochi's request.

As others have said it is all a pointless exercise.

Guest icemanblue
:lol: I already posted that earlier, man. It's in the post where I said I didn't think I'd ever voted. I was expecting examples of where I 'boasted for weeks about how he was proud to be a 1 and that we definitely wouldn't be going down'. But no, you're right, it is a pointless exercise, because they don't exist.