Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

That 7 point buffer we have can disappear quickly once we get into freefall. Still saying it's unlikely, purely down to the number of poor teams in the league this season, but anyone who thinks we're 100% safe is in ostrich-mode.

hovering at a 5 for the moment and it depends on last 2 weeks of window and manager decision. We need someone competent to manage the team another cb and no one to go however I do rather expect no new players and someone sold almost leaving manager seem irrelevant

http://i.imgur.com/hPiQc0O.png

Next 3 games are beyond vital.

Should get 9 in next 3 but more likely to be 4

With Carver in charge maybe one point from that at best. You know fine well we'll lose against Palace and that day they'll go above us in the league.

Does it really matter? The whole proccess is just "rinse and repeat" with Mike Ashley. Until the masses drop the season tickets, and matches, nothing is going to happen. Relegation is just as likely as survival to cause changes.

The longer Carver remains in charge the higher the number gets. Obvious but so true now. The one thing in our favour is that there is a lot of crap down there, and if Southampton are the 3rd best team in the country then we surely will be able to pick up enough points from the remaining fixtures to stay up even with Carver in charge.

Guest Roger Kint

Was on a 5 whenever the poll was last done, no change to that until we fuck up the appointment. Could easily plummet to 2/3 mind

I've gone for a 6.  The longer Carver hangs around, the more chance that has of increasing. 

If we appoint even a competent manager.  Even one of the British dinosaurs that always get linked, then I think we'll stop up no bother.  We'll finish 14th at least.  Something for us all to look forward to.

Its def a 7 if a proven manager is not appointed within 10 days and probably a 5-6 even if that DOES happen...we are only a kick in the pants from Feb and we have difficult games coming up - even KK took 8 games to turn things around in 2008 and not many have his motivational qualities.

It is going to be tight....

If we stay with Carver, or bring in an equivalent, then I thin we are purely relying on other teams being worse than us. Not an impossible possibility, but teams like Burnley are better than us despite their standing. It's not going to be fun. But then again, it never is.

I went with a 7 a while back (ever the pessimist) but will shunt up to an 8 if Carver is left in charge. I know there are teams who are supposed to be worse than us but I think we'll just deflate more and more while Burnley, Palace, West Brom and teams of that ilk will find that extra bit of belief.