Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We are in real trouble. Think i said 2 or 3 when the thread started, but im up to an 8 now.

We easily have good enough players, however I can't imagine us staying up without a manager. All we do is pick 442 every game, and pick players to fit that formation. Then its motivation. Theres no other tactics or any consideration for the team we're playing. If we stay up continuing without a plan, never mind a plan b where we can change a game, then we will be very very lucky. We are by far and away the least organised team in the Premier League.

I wonder what Ashley actually thinks when he looks at the table and the performances on the pitch.

Judging by Llambias' interview, it doesn't worry him.

Judging by his reactions during the Bolton game, he's now shitting himself!

please explainify - didn't have coverage where i am...heard it a bit though, worse than the usual glum face by the sounds of it?

Yeah, just his reactions and facial expressions really. Not sure it was enough to suggest he now realises how bad we are, but I imagine he was expecting a decent win at Bolton and got quite a shock.

ah, :no: , that's a pity - thought he might have been caught on camera mouthing "what a load of shit, this can't go on any longer it's time for a change" or something

way to raise my expectations then instantly deflate them dude!!  :lol:

I wonder what Ashley actually thinks when he looks at the table and the performances on the pitch.

please explainify - didn't have coverage where i am...heard it a bit though, worse than the usual glum face by the sounds of it?

Yeah, just his reactions and facial expressions really. Not sure it was enough to suggest he now realises how bad we are, but I imagine he was expecting a decent win at Bolton and got quite a shock.

ah, :no: , that's a pity - thought he might have been caught on camera mouthing "what a load of shit, this can't go on any longer it's time for a change" or something

It was more than his normal reaction I reckon, but can't really say it means he'll suddenly do anything. Not much he can do at this point anyway really :(

It was more than his normal reaction I reckon, but can't really say it means he'll suddenly do anything. Not much he can do at this point anyway really :(

He could get an experienced manager in to replace the inept Hughton!

As has been mentioned, the Hull game is absolutely massive. Sticking with a 5 at the moment but it will definitely change after the Hull game.

Beat Hull and I'll probably drop it to a 4. If we lose the Hull game, I'll go to either an 8 or 9 depending on the performance.

Guest LucaAltieri

Still think we'll finish above West Brom, Stoke, Boro, Pompey, and possibly Hull and Spurs.

best hope theres at least one more mate!

If there was one more I was fairly sure of I'd have us at a 3 or something.

It's the doubt that Middlesbrough, Stoke or Blackburn could start getting results that has me at a 6.

Well judging by looking at Ashley's face towards the end of the Bolton match his expression told me "Fuck me i've made a right fucking mess of this club"

Well judging by looking at Ashley's face towards the end of the Bolton match his expression told me "Fuck me i've made a right fucking mess of this club"

Probably just annoyed because the half time pies were stinkin

Probably just annoyed because the half time pies were stinkin

Untrue, the north-west (Bolton and Wigan mainly) is clearly the pie capital of the country

They can't be any worse than the fucking atomic ones at SJP anyway

I just couldnt handle relegation if we are to suffer it. Dunno what I'd do....

I'll either get my 1st season ticket or give up on football completely, just depends who's leading the charge next season. If its JFK that's me done.

I just couldnt handle relegation if we are to suffer it. Dunno what I'd do....

I'll either get my 1st season ticket or give up on football completely, just depends who's leading the charge next season. If its JFK that's me done.

That's what I was thinking.

Im sure alot of people will be called fickle etc for giving up next season, but tbh if we are sitting with Joe Kinnear at the start of the season, sitting pretty on a 3 year deal, regardless of what league we are in, giving up would be the smart thing. In the Prem we would be relegated, do we really need another season of this shit? In the Championship we would be in the bottom half and relegation would be getting screamed about yet again in a lower league, again, what the fuck is the point? Ill still be here complaining im sure, but this time next year I wouldnt be surprised if there is talk of the NUSC or whoever starting a new club.

Hull are staring at the drop on there current form

stoke and west brom should see the 3 clubs that came up last season

go back down and save us for another season.

RELEGATIONOMETER 3

this is what i don't get - what do you think we're looking at on our current form, out of interest?

Guest ovesbar

Currently I see three teams that lack the fight and guts it takes to stay up.. That is us, WBA and Hull..And Hull will probably just do enough to take all three points from us in two weeks time. I thouht Boro were doomed, but suddenly they beat Liverpool, we would never do that. Its a 7 for me now.

Hull are staring at the drop on there current form

stoke and west brom should see the 3 clubs that came up last season

go back down and save us for another season.

RELEGATIONOMETER 3

this is what i don't get - what do you think we're looking at on our current form, out of interest?

Safe, at the moment.

http://www.4thegame.com/football-statistics/premiership/tables/currentform.html