Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Can't decide if I want the mackems to win today or not. If we win and Norwich lose it's great for us. Could potentially be level on points with them before next weekend. But then the mackems are closer to safety too. :undecided: I suppose a draw would do even though I dont want Norwich getting another point. :lol:                                                                                       

Guest neesy111

Some Mackem has created this ffs.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160416/b60c758e1ed2388404e263d5894a35d5.jpg

If we're going down it might be better if Norwich are the team to go down with us tbh. I think they'd be less of a threat to our promotion hopes next season. Sunderland will be over the moon, but after the initial euphoria they'll soon realise they are in for a few seasons of awful aimless football under Fat Sam. We should be able to catch up and overhaul them within 18 months if we can keep Rafa.

If we win today i think we can go on to get 9 points.. but this game today and Palace are the big ifs.

Mackems, looking at their fixtures, i can see them getting either 2 or 5 points.

Norwich took a massive blow today, they have Arsenal next, then City.. Everton and Watford after.. could lose all those, maybe get a point against Watford..

That would see us stay up, providing Mackems don't get 5 points. We won't get any more than 9, if even that.

I think we can catch Norwich, they are only ahead of us thanks to Steve Taylor. Sunderland though are a different matter. They are better in every area of the pitch than us at the moment.