Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

8-1 Sunderland odds are pretty tempting.

I was already on at all rates from 8's down. Gutted they won yesterday but, as you say, it's not over yet.

yeah could still easily go down, have not got a good manager and ill win £120 if they do!

What is sad, Boro and Sunderland could stay up and we go down.  How bad would that be!

What is sad is that you are even thinking such a thing could happen. Get a grip man!

:lol: :lol:

Calm your minge, it could happen. 

I'm not the cunt who refused to support managers when they said they need players.

What is sad, Boro and Sunderland could stay up and we go down.  How bad would that be!

What is sad is that you are even thinking such a thing could happen. Get a grip man!

:lol: :lol:

Calm your minge, it could happen. 

I'm not the cunt who refused to support managers when they said they need players.

:fight:

Guest Mantis

There is very little chance this bunch of heartless players will kee us up.  33 played, 6 wins.  To win 3 at home or away is a big ask, considering the previous efforts in the last 15 home games.  Today again, they showed no fight, no idea about the new system, no creativity and regardless of support and a legend on the touchline, no signs of motivation or commitment to the cause.  But hey, lets not criticise them.  Dear me, they deserve nothing and the only positive is that most of this bunch will f*** off before next season starts and I wont have to see them wearing a shirt they dont deserve.

There is very little chance this bunch of heartless players will kee us up.  33 played, 6 wins.  To win 3 at home or away is a big ask, considering the previous efforts in the last 15 home games.  Today again, they showed no fight, no idea about the new system, no creativity and regardless of support and a legend on the touchline, no signs of motivation or commitment to the cause.  But hey, lets not criticise them.  Dear me, they deserve nothing and the only positive is that most of this bunch will f*** off before next season starts and I wont have to see them wearing a shirt they dont deserve.

We just need to start with Viduka Owen and Martins for our 3 home games and I think we'll win all 3

Guest stjamestoon

It could happen, dont be so naive!

Guest stjamestoon

Well said, they were shite yet again.

Guest Mantis

We just need to start with Viduka Owen and Martins for our 3 home games and I think we'll win all 3

And what are the chances of those 3 staying fit? Even if they did, I dont believe Shearer would start with that lineup, otherwise why did he not start that way today instead of waiting to chase a match?  You are also forgetting that the midfield would offer almost no opportunities to those 3 and the back 3, 4, 8 or whatever are incapable of tackling the opposition or closing them down.  Blind faith needs a reality check.

Guest stjamestoon

Yeah to be fair we could play Torress and Rooney up front for the remainder of the season, it will make no difference as we are creating FUCK ALL. That's why we are in this mess and thats why our strikers dont even look like scoring. You wait and see owen, martins etc be banging em in next season for a more confident and creative team.

most points in the thread are just being realistic and honest

I agree, I just meant the timing that it was actually began, and the amount of responses it had recieved within such a short time. To even begin thinking your going down at the end of November is disgraceful.

I agree, I just meant the timing that it was actually began, and the amount of responses it had recieved within such a short time. To even begin thinking your going down at the end of November is disgraceful.

But they were right though werent they ? I would just call that being very aware of our deficiencies and having seen it all before

But they were right though werent they ? I would just call that being very aware of our deficiencies and having seen it all before

I would call it building your own coffin.

Was trawling back through the pages to see what embarrassing guff i came out with, but it seems what i thought might happen - did. (Not trying to be all "look i was right, :smug:" here btw.) It was always a case of teams pulling away from the pack and relieving the tightness, and it's never really happened - such is the amount of shite that's in the league this year. There's a couple of gaps opening up but i mean, we can only just say the likes of Stoke are safe. I had a feeling that if it remained tight, we wouldn't be good enough to pull away.

I'm kinda abstaining atm with a 5. It's a possibility but it's not likely.

The concerning thing is that everyone is expecting it to stop being really, really tight. There's no guarantee for that whatsoever.* There is only one team who i think are nailed to stay down there all the time, and that's West Brom. Other than that, i mean who? Stoke maybe, but they're very good at home? It's a conundrum - there's no teams that are guaranteed to slip away.

Nor is their a guarantee that we'll continue to be this team that's hard to beat. Yeah, you can say that we ain't lost at home - but we've only won a couple and we hardly come across unbeatable at SJP. This coming weekend will be a very telling one.

If we haven't pulled away from this pack by February/March sorta time, i'll increase to a 7, because we haven't got a good enough manager to mastermind us away from such a dilemma.

5 atm. We'll be able to tell a lot better with the next three games or so.

*Serie A, think it was about three seasons ago, with a couple of weeks to go, Roma could still have gone down and were sitting in tenth. I know they're different leagues but i'm just proving that it can happen.

Was trawling back through the pages to see what embarrassing guff i came out with, but it seems what i thought might happen - did. (Not trying to be all "look i was right, :smug:" here btw.) It was always a case of teams pulling away from the pack and relieving the tightness, and it's never really happened - such is the amount of s**** that's in the league this year. There's a couple of gaps opening up but i mean, we can only just say the likes of Stoke are safe. I had a feeling that if it remained tight, we wouldn't be good enough to pull away.

I'm kinda abstaining atm with a 5. It's a possibility but it's not likely.

The concerning thing is that everyone is expecting it to stop being really, really tight. There's no guarantee for that whatsoever.* There is only one team who i think are nailed to stay down there all the time, and that's West Brom. Other than that, i mean who? Stoke maybe, but they're very good at home? It's a conundrum - there's no teams that are guaranteed to slip away.

Nor is their a guarantee that we'll continue to be this team that's hard to beat. Yeah, you can say that we ain't lost at home - but we've only won a couple and we hardly come across unbeatable at SJP. This coming weekend will be a very telling one.

If we haven't pulled away from this pack by February/March sorta time, i'll increase to a 7, because we haven't got a good enough manager to mastermind us away from such a dilemma.

5 atm. We'll be able to tell a lot better with the next three games or so.

*Serie A, think it was about three seasons ago, with a couple of weeks to go, Roma could still have gone down and were sitting in tenth. I know they're different leagues but i'm just proving that it can happen.

I appreciate that many comments made will be accurate to date. However, the fact that relegation was in our heads so early in my opinion has been a contributory factor in where we are now at.