Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I just can't see us beating tottenham, hate the fact we are depnding on other teams fucking up to keep us in it now especially as we have the worst run of games out of the teams surrounding us  :weep:

you are absolutely clueless mate.

Unrelated, but I swear a bunch of the people ikn this thread have never seen a live premiership match, let alone a Newcastle one - some of the negative shite being spouted on here is incredible.

Throw in the fact that, like Dino, you're talking out of your arse and you've got a recipe for SHITE.

The Gimp has it spot on, win your home games and pick up point at Spurs or Villa.

Assume we lose 2 of the last 6, draw one and win 3.

39pts will be more tha enough.

We need another 10 points in my opinion, however that depends on Hull who I think is the team we are most likely to catch. If the mackems beat them tomorrow they look hopeless. They still have Man Utd, and Liverpool and Stoke at home, with Mackems, Villa and Bolton away. I think they will get 3-5 points out of that at most. A win against Stoke and a point in one or two of their away games if they're lucky.

Do we want Sunderland to win tomorrow?  I can't decide!  I think a win for them would make them very hard to catch but if Hull don't win tomorrow, I can see them winning none.

its a tricky one, perhaps a draw would do us best.

A Sunderland win would be good tomorrow imo. Hull are seriously running out of games where they can pick up something.

You might be right there, Yorkie. Hull are bloody awful AND, look at the fixtures they having coming up I really think that they could be a more realistic contender for the drop than Sun'land.

Guest Albert Square

Huge result for us at Boro today, I thought they would win that one. Arsenal and Man Utd next for them aswell. Hull within 4 points of us now too.

I reckon WBA and Hull are dead certs.

So the question is if we or Boro will have enough fight to stay up.

Aye Hull have had a terrible 2 weeks with losing to boro and sunderland.

Come on lads. Lets get cracking tomorrow and put the shitters up them and Boro. Finish above those 2 and we survive

Hull are dead certs? Hmmm.

I reckon they'll only get 2 points max from their remaining fixtures, that puts them in the dead cert category.

Hull are dead certs? Hmmm.

You have to look at their remaining fixtures.

They really haven't picked up major points in months, and with those fixtures, I think they'll be down.

We need to win at least two of the three games at home against boro, Fulham and Portsmouth. Not an easy task in any of those games IMO. It's going to be white knuckle time to the last game of the season by the looks of it.

100% convinced we are staying up

west brom, boro and hull down, im certain.

Its wasnt great seeing us 4 points adrift tonight :(

Even more pressure to try and get something tomorrow. 1 point wouldnt be the end of the world... at least to psychologically stay 1 result away from 17th

Guest north shields lad

my main worry is if it comes to the last game and the mancs are in the L final, with the league secure, they will play a reserve team at hull.