Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We'd better hope it does if we dont beat Tottenham tomorrow. If we get cut adrift, i dont see this being a side that can pull themselves back out of it. Then dont have grit when they lose confidence, they just fall apart.

Our only hope now is they get a win somehow & go on a run of games with good results. Cant see any other option, we need to get our strikers scoring goals.

my main worry is if it comes to the last game and the mancs are in the L final, with the league secure, they will play a reserve team at hull.

The League could quite easily go to the last weekend of the season.

Agree; whilst it'd hardly be ideal... if we're level on points with Hull City come the last day of the season - i think we'll stay up regardless.

sickens me to look at that table to be honest. Hull, Sunderland and Blackburn in another season would all be going down come mid May, yet they've taken a combined 14 points off us this season. If we survive relegation it'll be an absolute gift, and ten times more than we deserve

Boro looked down and out at full time today. Hull have got 5 really tough games and the mackems and Blackburn aren't out of it either. Just got to keep our nerve and haul one of them in.

Guest firetotheworks

Looking at the results today on first viewing I thought they'd gone bad for us. I thought Fulham would beat Boro and felt that Hull beating Sunderland, or a draw would have been the best result. Looking now at Hull and Boros fixtures in comparison to ours though, I think we've got the best run in. Its in our hands, if we fuck it up, we cant pass any blame onto other results.

Guest The Libertine

if boro and hull get 1 more point this season i'll be very surprised. they both look like knackered boxers praying for the bell and have hard games coming up. beating pompey and boro should be enough for us.

im still a 1  :snod:

No change.

Anything from today would be a bonus but i've got us down to lose.

7 points from our home games, as long as 3 are from Boro, 'should' be just enough.

Still think we'll win all three and finish above the Mackems anarl.

I fancy the bottom of the table to look like this come the end of the season;

Man City          46

Stoke               44

Portsmouth      42

Blackburn         39

Bolton               39

Newcastle         37

S*nderland       37

------------------------------

Hull City                    36

Middlesbrough          31

West Brom                27

Guest Albert Square

Quite scary that our next game is must win or we are basically relegated :( Im still a 9 but the win or bust games start with our next one.

Guest LucaAltieri

From 5 up to 8.

We don't look like we're improving. Still a bunch of mis-matched players, bottlers, has beens, sick notes, and wasters.

We simply don't have enough individual talent to pull out results and as a team we have no shape, movement, communication, or game plan.

Teams around us keep picking up points.

I've tried to remain optimistic but today is the clincher. I really think we're going down now.

From 5 up to 8.

We don't look like we're improving. Still a bunch of mis-matched players, bottlers, has beens, sick notes, and wasters.

We simply don't have enough individual talent to pull out results and as a team we have no shape, movement, communication, or game plan.

Teams around us keep picking up points.

I've tried to remain optimistic but today is the clincher. I really think we're going down now.

This.

I've remained optimistic and always thought that we had a chance of staying up, but i've hit 8/9 now.

I didn't expect a result today, but at least expected a game and a bit of fight. There was next to nothing. We can't take our chances and because of that, we'll go down.

Even if we can pull together a few performances, we're one bad decision or mistake from a defender away from rock bottom.

A glimmer of hope today when we brought on Viduka and Martins we look a complety different side but the thing is are they fit enough to start?We are fucked without Oba simple as.He may not be the best player in the world but he has pace which we lack when hes not playing.Im shitting in my knickers now.All we can hope for is Hull to keep losing because I trust these fuckers to pick up many more points.If we dont beat Pompey then its bye bye!up to a 9 for me now