Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

This changes absolutely nothing.

The Sunderland game is far more important, as anyone expecting anything from the Liverpool game was absolutely deluded.

Wahey!

The Sunderland game is far more important, as anyone expecting anything from the Liverpool game was absolutely deluded.

Very much so, I think it was the manner of our defeat that has people bricking it.

I didn't think we would come away with anyhting but hoped that we would make Liverpool grind a win out of us.  From read I have read and heard it sounded like a training session.

Wahey!

Get your eyes tested, Dave.

Very much so, I think it was the manner of our defeat that has people bricking it.

I didn't think we would come away with anyhting but hoped that we would make Liverpool grind a win out of us.  From read I have read and heard it sounded like a training session.

:thup:

:thup:

We actually did alright until their first goal, I thought.

Heads dropped alarmingly after that, I agree, but we're just so shit at the moment that it's hard to expect much more.

They said today that in Shearer's 5 games we've only had 12 attempts on goals in that period. Shocking if true.

I see no hope for us.

We dont have a player in the middle who is actually able to play football. We have nothing who is going to start a quick move off.  Jesus christ the warning signs were there last season, what the fuck were people doing who were managing our transfer policy .

They said today that in Shearer's 5 games we've only had 12 attempts on goals in that period. Shocking if true.

I see no hope for us.

12 goal attempts in 5 games? Liverpool had more than that in the 2nd half.

Still 9.

I didn't expect us to get anything from the Liverpool match but a defeat.

I still believe that wins against Middlesbrough and Fulham will keep us up, though I don't really know a reason why we could beat both of them.  :no:

to ANYBODY who still thinks going down won't be that bad, or could potentially have a positive effect on us, just keep looking at this:

http://i44.tinypic.com/es80gh.jpg

to ANYBODY who still thinks going down won't be that bad, or could potentially have a positive effect on us, just keep looking at this:

Aye, Derby did an excellent job of halting the rot. :razz:

46 points ? Thats fantasy island stuff that

Fucking hell man, loads of ex prem teams lurking at the bottom.