Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I’m totally sick of fellow fans presenting themselves as ITK mind and pretending they’ve got sources and the like.

First Odin and now Mimms.

HTT you don’t count, you’re clearly just messing about :lol:

Mimms is no more ITK than anyone else on here. Embarrassing the way people were hanging on his every word in the same way people were with Caulkin on Twitter (at least he's learned his lesson and keeps quiet about it these days although I don't doubt he was acting in good faith). One thing people should have learned by the fiasco in the spring/summer from all these supposed ITK journalists is that actually nobody other than those directly involved in the deal will know what's happening and they won't be blabbing about it on Twitter of football message boards.

If you really believe that then why are you here?

I've been posting on here for over 10 years I reckon so I can't see the relevance to your point. Anyone thinking any credible ITK is going to come onto Newcastle Online to share their wisdom is pretty gullible tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like it. Has this 365 source been saying anything recently? Anyone know?

Nothing brand new, but seems extremely confident and insists that Rafa is lined up still.

Cheers crofty. Has he mentioned how he knows by any chance?

No, he doesn't post a lot of it publicly, just tells people there's stuff coming then shares it in a private group I believe. But the things he's said publicly match up with Mimms' (Bruce, the 5pm thing, announcement due etc)

Blubber mouths spilling shit, slags lot of them. Mimms too trusting with people, hope he doesn’t post nowt in here actually, nothing matters, only when this official, as Ashley says this when we all know, anything in between just waffle.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m totally sick of fellow fans presenting themselves as ITK mind and pretending they’ve got sources and the like.

I’m the Neo over this shit, I know more than you believe.

Trust your uncle HTT :thup: I wouldn’t lie to my fellow fans, N.O brothers etc. Seriously!

Guest Howaythetoon

500 quid says this will happen by then against 500 it won’t? Wallsendmag[/member]

Mate you must have lost a small fortune in charity bets this year. I'm not taking any more off you!

No loss, only a win for the needy. Put your money where your mouth is, 500 quid say I this be concluded by Jan 31st or 500 say you it won’t, or quit pissing on peoples chips when seriously you know jack shit yet have the temerity to question Mimms :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

500 quid says this will happen by then against 500 it won’t? Wallsendmag[/member]

Mate you must have lost a small fortune in charity bets this year. I'm not taking any more off you!

Didn’t you bottle out of a wager :lol:

Mimms is no more ITK than anyone else on here. Embarrassing the way people were hanging on his every word in the same way people were with Caulkin on Twitter (at least he's learned his lesson and keeps quiet about it these days although I don't doubt he was acting in good faith). One thing people should have learned by the fiasco in the spring/summer from all these supposed ITK journalists is that actually nobody other than those directly involved in the deal will know what's happening and they won't be blabbing about it on Twitter of football message boards.

Wrong again, if only you were privy to the N.O WhatsApp takeover group or the FB group or the secret forum takeover section, he the real deal. Almost as much as me :thup: This is happening, I’ll wager you a food bank donation money transferred transaction this will be done by January 31st :thup:

The secret N-O conspiracy theory again. ?

And I suppose this vaccine tracks you?

No loss, only a win for the needy. Put your money where your mouth is, 500 quid say I this be concluded by Jan 31st or 500 say you it won’t, or quit pissing on peoples chips when seriously you know jack shit yet have the temerity to question Mimms :lol:

Why by 31st Jan?

Guest Howaythetoon

You are very spicy tonight HTT[/member] fella. You hoying down the tinnies?

Sober as a judge your honour (hic)

Tbf to mimms the info was accurate.  Basically just passed it on to the forum which, lets be honest, meant the forum got a few bits of info early.  Harsh throwing him in with Odin, it's not like mimms was full blown making shit up :lol:

Tbf to mimms the info was accurate.  Basically just passed it on to the forum which, lets be honest, meant the forum got a few bits of info early.  Harsh throwing him in with Odin, it's not like mimms was full blown making shit up :lol:

Indeed. He seems to have made the mistake of claiming to have a direct source instead of an indirect one but what he did pass seems to have been legit. Now I know where to look, if there's anything more, i'll pass it on. Although may have shot that load by posting all this anyway.

Guest Howaythetoon

Why by 31st Jan?

Whatever we donate to food bank, a client of ours will add 20% on top, that and I firmly believe Ashley will be gone by then. Howay Wallsendmag[/member] be a good sport, it’s for charidee... your adamant this is all bull aye :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Will be absolutely glorious if it all falls on its arse for the premier league because of Richard Keys’ tweets. It all went to pot once that Hoffman came in and with him being Jungle knuckles tarmac buddy, it’s obvious who he was getting the information from.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m on war path mate. Fuck this year and I’m taking no prisoners right now, bring it on those who think they’re ‘ard enough. Only one winner, ME, fucking Haitch Tee Tee. 500 snots Wallsendmag[/member] East End pussy

Indeed. He seems to have made the mistake of claiming to have a direct source instead of an indirect one but what he did pass seems to have been legit. Now I know where to look, if there's anything more, i'll pass it on. Although may have shot that load by posting all this anyway.

Was just gunna say, please do pass on whatever is said please from wherever it is being posted.

I’m on war path mate. Fuck this year and I’m taking no prisoners right now, bring it on those who think they’re ‘ard enough. Only one winner, ME, fucking Haitch Tee Tee. 500 snots Wallsendmag[/member] East End pussy

:lol: jesus christ

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol: jesus christ

I know it’s Xmas but why bring that cunt into things?!

So now that's resolved, what about money Mike Ashley?

Where and why did he go?

Narrowed down to three potential people (if not all of them with access) but told to shut up cos they were making too much racket - same source.

Interesting. The plot thickens. Who are the suspects?