Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I think theres a lot of window dressing in this bid

I havent seen anything to suggest this is anywhere near conclusion

Big 6 Project 2.0 will be released the end of this week (Douglas alluded to it in his weekend report)

That will block this going through and is 100% behind the delays and there is nothing the group/lawyers can do about it!

I was positive about it a few weeks ago, but as evety day passes and we're less than a week from December, its getting too late

I’m sure if the bid is still on the table they can’t just change the rules ffs

Im sure they can tbh citing the PIF public withdrawal

I don’t think you have a clue what you are talking about :lol:

OK mate

Its going to go through and the PL will be more than happy to support the process  O0

I’ve not said that at all but you’ve basically just talked a load of shit :lol:

Yes he has.  Its almost like he's talking like a deranged mackem.  ;)

Big 6 Project 2.0 will be released the end of this week (Douglas alluded to it in his weekend report)

That will block this going through and is 100% behind the delays and there is nothing the group/lawyers can do about it!

I was positive about it a few weeks ago, but as evety day passes and we're less than a week from December, its getting too late

OK mate

Its going to go through and the PL will be more than happy to support the process  O0

I’ve not said that at all but you’ve basically just talked a load of s*** :lol:

The last few months backs my point up, so I disagree!

Think it's safe to say no one on here has any clue what is going on. Maybe Mimms at a push is getting fed some lines, but that is it.

What we can garner, is that something is motoring on in the background. Wether it ends how we want is anyone's guess.

OK mate

1. There’s nothing to suggest project big picture 2.0 has anything about takeovers in it. The main sticking point in the original project big picture was the power grab

2. Even if there is, there is no suggestion it’ll get voted thru. In actual fact the non big 6 PL clubs would be mental to vote that thru

3. There is no way the legal teams are hanging around waiting to see the outcome of PBP and yes there is plenty they can do about it

4. Many sources say the bid is still on the table. I’m not a lawyer but I’m confident they can’t just change the rules around takeovers during a takeover especially when the club is currently involved in arbitration about said takeover

Once again you are talking shit :lol:

There is no way the 14 clubs are voting to allow future ownership to be decided by the top 6. On top of this it would be a breach of anti competition rules in this country, and would lead to legal action by a number of parties.

In short football governance is massively in the spotlight and actually in govt manifesto. Any further stunts from Rick Parry and Co could be massively misjudged.

OK mate

1. There’s nothing to suggest project big picture 2.0 has anything about takeovers in it. The main sticking point in the original project big picture was the power grab

2. Even if there is, there is no suggestion it’ll get voted thru. In actual fact the non big 6 PL clubs would be mental to vote that thru

3. There is no way the legal teams are hanging around waiting to see the outcome of PBP and yes there is plenty they can do about it

4. Many sources say the bid is still on the table. I’m not a lawyer but I’m confident they can’t just change the rules around takeovers during a takeover especially when the club is currently involved in arbitration about said takeover

Once again you are talking s*** :lol:

I would suggest most of that is opinion which could also be interpreted as s*** and glass half full s*** at that!

OK mate

I would suggest most of that is opinion which could also be interpreted as s*** and glass half full s*** at that!

Do you genuinely believe the PL clubs will vote to allow the big 6 to block takeovers? That’s essentially what your whole theory is based on

OK mate

Do you genuinely believe the PL clubs will vote to allow the big 6 to block takeovers? That’s essentially what your whole theory is based on

Yes, yes he does

OK mate

I think there will be sweetners offered to Everton WHU Wolves and maybe Southampton to get this over the line. So yes i do!

So you are saying these owners are going to vote for something that could potentially stop them from selling the club for a profit down the line for a ‘sweetener’

You’re a mad man

Top 6 get half the revenue

Next 4 get 25%

Bottom 10 get 25% between them

Top 10 all gain

Its feasible and makes the top 10 team more money thus more attractive to buy!

OK mate

I think there will be sweetners offered to Everton WHU Wolves and maybe Southampton to get this over the line. So yes i do!

It would clearly be illegal under competition law, I'm amazed it was even proposed, if it was as reported in the first project big picture. You can't have a situation where competing companies have a veto over the ownership of their competitor companies, that's about as clear a case of anti-competitive activity as could possibly be imagined.

So you are saying these owners are going to vote for something that could potentially stop them from selling the club for a profit down the line for a ‘sweetener’

You’re a mad man

Top 6 get half the revenue

Next 4 get 25%

Bottom 10 get 25% between them

Top 10 all gain

Its feasible and makes the top 10 team more money thus more attractive to buy!

Think about what you are saying. You are saying the owners of Premier League clubs are going to allow the big 6 to dictate what they can and can’t do with their business for a small percentage.

Time will tell and I’ll apologise if I’m wrong but when that was on the table first time round not a single club voted for it

That is what's called guessing. Im starting to think Mim....I mean Liam is struggling for new content!

I think it’s just in the legal phase now, and bar cryptic tweets or likes on twitter there’ll be no updates until either deal is announced, or it’s gone to arbitration.

In fact I’m unsure if we’ll even be aware when an arbitration hearing is held. The PL rule book does seem to set out a timescale for the clubs action, but the third panel member and disclosure of evidence could be reasons behind a delay. If everything went accordingly though I think the timescale is in the weeks for clubs case to be heard.

OK mate

It would clearly be illegal under competition law, I'm amazed it was even proposed, if it was as reported in the first project big picture. You can't have a situation where competing companies have a veto over the ownership of their competitor companies, that's about as clear a case of anti-competitive activity as could possibly be imagined.

Lets think about this objectively.

(1) The 'Sky Big Six' were totally annihalated in their 'Big Picture' vote, only a few weeks ago.

(2) If we were not fearful that our Takeover might not be approved by a 'corrupt' Premier League Structure, would we be even thinking about a second Big Picture proposal being made and approved?

The answer is NO.

It is called . . . paranoia !!

(1) The 'Sky Big Six' were totally annihalated in their 'Big Picture' vote, only a few weeks ago.

(2) If we were not fearful that our Takeover might not be approved by a 'corrupt' Premier League Structure, would we be even thinking about a second Big Picture proposal being made and approved?

The answer is NO.

You're not serious? All your opinions are from one point of view :lol:

The answer is NO.

The opposite of objectivity then, eh?

A very quick and 100% inaccurate response to my post, which I wrote to hopefully 'calm a few nerves'.

The answer is NO.

The opposite of objectivity then, eh?

A very quick and 100% inaccurate response to my post, which I wrote to hopefully 'calm a few nerves'.

Well said manorpark.  Your are way ahead of your detractors.  They couldn't lace your boots.

Keeping the pressure on, looks like pressure through parliament to expedite clubs case is coming.

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

·

4m

MASSIVE POSITIVITY! All takeover fans are UNITED. Its our deal to win! Together we can do it. Draft letters released soon for MPs to demand NUFC’s legal case is given transparency & expedition! Thanks to support of

@ToonUnify@NUFCNews24@Magpie24_7@NUFC_HQ #NUFC #NUFCTakeover