Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

BBC running with this as headline. Think we can put the whole takeover saga to bed now

Ok we’ll not expect to see you again in here from now on then.

Let’s see if you stick to you’re conviction 👍

This isn’t your thread man. Stick your mad mates tweets in the positive thread. This is the realist thread

Argh I thought it was over but you’re back again. Nowt madder than someone thinking somethings over then keep posting about it  :lol:

Why are you purposely trying to wind people up?

That’s a bit rich you’re like a fly around shit anytime there’s a whiff of anything negative  :lol:

BBC running with this as headline. Think we can put the whole takeover saga to bed now

This isn’t your thread man. Stick your mad mates tweets in the positive thread. This is the realist thread

Argh I thought it was over but you’re back again. Nowt madder than someone thinking somethings over then keep posting about it  :lol:

That’s a bit rich you’re like a fly around shit anytime there’s a whiff of anything negative  :lol:

Not true, I’m always looking for discussion that’s it. If I think you are wrong I’ll say so.

Also I was pretty positive up until a couple of weeks ago when firstly the threat of relegation and secondly the recent report from the US but realistically positive not head in the clouds dreamland positive like you  :lol:

I see journalists are goading Newcastle fans on Twitter as a result of these Khashoggi findings. Utter cunts.

Which one's?

Barney Ronay is a really good writer but a miserable, dreary dullard. I'm a Guardian reader/listener and it produces a lot of great content, but that paper was always going to shit all over the concept of this takeover. When a story like this comes along, taking the piss out of a club/fans is just a bi-product of asserting/emphasising a political position.

Same, but its just utterly rancid patter. Big political scandal, ooh, yeah, let's tweet something to windup fans of a club that were subject to a takeover saga 8-10 months ago for shits and giggles. Just fuck off.

That’s a bit rich you’re like a fly around s*** anytime there’s a whiff of anything negative  :lol:

Not true, I’m always looking for discussion that’s it. If I think you are wrong I’ll say so.

Also I was pretty positive up until a couple of weeks ago when firstly the threat of relegation and secondly the recent report from the US but realistically positive not head in the clouds dreamland positive like you  :lol:

Ok I’m going to humour you GDM. You had a complete melt down yesterday and more or less declared it’s over. What do you now think that Biden has fallen short of making MBS an international fugitive and has gone back on his election promise. As just confirmed by ITN news the liberals are not happy with Biden and he has not been placed on a list of banned Saudis. So basically this is going nowhere and will blow over.

Are you going to be back in again in a couple of weeks ?

That’s a bit rich you’re like a fly around s*** anytime there’s a whiff of anything negative  :lol:

Ok I’m going to humour you GDM. You had a complete melt down yesterday and more or less declared it’s over. What do you now think that Biden has fallen short of making MBS an international fugitive and has gone back on his election promise. As just confirmed by ITN news the liberals are not happy with Biden and he has not been placed on list of banned Saudis. So basically this is going nowhere and will blow over.

Hardly a melt down but ok.

Again, a complete failure by you to recognise that MBS ordered the use of PIF planes  :idiot2:

At this moment I think it’s over. However my mind may change depending on what happens. What you don’t seem to be able to grasp is people are allowed to change their mind depending on what information comes out. A sensible person takes the info available to them and makes an informed decision and should new information come out or information changes then so can the persons opinion. You seem to think people changing their opinion makes them mental or weak minded or something? I’d argue rigidly sticking to an opinion no matter what info comes out is utterly mental :lol: each to their own

Ok I’m going to humour you GDM. You had a complete melt down yesterday and more or less declared it’s over. What do you now think that Biden has fallen short of making MBS an international fugitive and has gone back on his election promise. As just confirmed by ITN news the liberals are not happy with Biden and he has not been placed on list of banned Saudis. So basically this is going nowhere and will blow over.

At this moment I think it’s over. However my mind may change depending on what happens. What you don’t seem to be able to grasp is people are allowed to change their mind depending on what information comes out. A sensible person takes the info available to them and makes an informed decision and should new information come out or information changes then so can the persons opinion. You seem to think people changing their opinion makes them mental or weak minded or something? I’d argue rigidly sticking to an opinion no matter what info comes out is utterly mental :lol: each to their own

Sorry but I think you blow with the wind and you seem to think by calling people out as you put it you’re some sort of takeover voice of authority, and that you must protect the less well informed of bullshit. We’re all capable of making up our own mind and if I want to post some light hearted craic from twitter accounts I’ll certainly not be censored by you.

As for ignoring evidence and sticking to a rigid opinion, i’ve fully explained to you tonight why I remain positive, if that changes I’m more than sensible enough to change my opinion thanks.

Sorry but I think you blow with the wind and you seem to think by calling people out as you put it you’re some sort of takeover voice of authority, and that you must protect the less well informed of bullshit. We’re all capable of making up our own mind and if I want to post some light hearted craic from twitter accounts I’ll certainly not be censored by you.

As for ignoring evidence and sticking to a rigid opinion, i’ve fully explained to you tonight why I remain positive, if that changes I’m more than sensible enough to change my opinion thanks.

Nah you are making shit up now I’m far from a voice of authority. I use the forum for discussion and not just put the same repetitive shite on constantly. You got voted worst football poster for a reason :lol:

Have a good evening

Nah you are making s*** up now I’m far from a voice of authority. You got voted worst football poster for a reason :lol:

Have a good evening

Yeah thanks for the vote, keep blowing gdm  :lol:

I see journalists are goading Newcastle fans on Twitter as a result of these Khashoggi findings. Utter cunts.

Which one's?

Barney Ronay is a really good writer but a miserable, dreary dullard. I'm a Guardian reader/listener and it produces a lot of great content, but that paper was always going to shit all over the concept of this takeover. When a story like this comes along, taking the piss out of a club/fans is just a bi-product of asserting/emphasising a political position.

Same, but its just utterly rancid patter. Big political scandal, ooh, yeah, let's tweet something to windup fans of a club that were subject to a takeover saga 8-10 months ago for shits and giggles. Just fuck off.

Absolutely, Ronay has written some great stuff sometimes, but the guardian has some total blindspot at times for the north east, when mentioning of us a total lack of even an attempt to understand newcastle fans. Such a london centric paper sadly. And i say that as someone i think referred to as bellend for saying i don't think there is hope. Honestly it is a form of defending ashley at this point, lets defer all our anger at our shitty owner cos soon a magical takeover is going to happen. I hope it does, but it gets less likely over time not more. I swear to god it rips me to shreds, i take no joy.

Nah you are making s*** up now I’m far from a voice of authority. You got voted worst football poster for a reason :lol:

Have a good evening

Yeah thanks for the vote  :lol:

You are welcome

Have a good evening

Don’t worry Whitley....when it all goes through, you’ll suddenly become “Best Poster”....ooops this should be in the other thread.

Have a good evening

Don’t worry Whitley....when it all goes through, you’ll suddenly become “Best Poster”....ooops this should be in the other thread.

:lol:

Jumped the shark

Have a good evening

Better than being ignored Jinky  :lol:

Have a good evening

This is why having the two threads is a nonsense. This pair can come in here and clearly be on the wind up offering absolutely nothing but then start crying when someone goes in to the positive thread to argue a point.

This place is becoming a mess

Have a good evening

This is why having the two threads is a nonsense. This pair can come in here and clearly be on the wind up offering absolutely nothing but then start crying when someone goes in to the positive thread to argue a point.

Go to bed mate :lol:

Have a good evening

Grow up mate. I took criticism on board in the other thread and just replied ‘I hope you are correct’ and left it at that then all of a sudden you are in here on the wind up. You can’t have it both ways.

It has gotten really shit in both threads. Place needs sorting imo

Have a good night

Have a good evening

Grow up mate. I took criticism on board in the other thread and just replied ‘I hope you are correct’ and left it at that then all of a sudden you are in here on the wind up. You can’t have it both ways.

Have a good night

If you’re allowed in both threads so am I.....oh and if place needs sorting, how about taking a rest for...say....3 months

Nah you are making s*** up now I’m far from a voice of authority. I use the forum for discussion and not just put the same repetitive s**** on constantly. You got voted worst football poster for a reason :lol:

Have a good evening

:snod:

Have a good evening

Have a good night

If you’re allowed in both threads so am I.....oh and if place needs sorting, how about taking a rest for...say....3 months

Thought your whole point was that I wasn’t allowed? As I said I took that on board and left it alone yet here you are

Have a good evening

Have a good night

Thought your whole point was that I wasn’t allowed? As I said I took that on board and left it alone yet here you are

Who said you weren’t allowed....everyone is welcome into whatever thread they want to view, but as the thread title suggests please be diplomatic with members in there, all we want is a bit of light relief and hope......as you point out, we all want the same thing at the end of the day....it’s just that some of us are more gullible than others😜

Have a good evening

Have a good night

Who said you weren’t allowed....everyone is welcome into whatever thread they want to view, but as the thread title suggests please be diplomatic with members in there, all we want is a bit of light relief and hope......as you point out, we all want the same thing at the end of the day....it’s just that some of us are more gullible than others😜

:thup: fair enough

Thread has got even more shitter than I would have imagined.

As much as I admire Whitley mag[/member] 's positivity and confidence that this takeover will go through, and by the way, its good that there's a thread specifically for that, he did come into this thread and started (i don't know the word to use but perhaps) 'goading' gdm[/member] who had every right to be realistic and negative in this particular thread. You even admitted that you failed to resist the temptation in doing so to come in this thread and have a go at some who have given up. Found it sad reading you saying it's a good thing some of us have given up on the takeover.

Then this thread turned childish real quick and hence the 3-4 pages of absolute verbal handbags between the two of you.