PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I don't think it's particularly complicated. We were paid a sum of money by the Australian footballing authority to go and play a couple of games of football and do some media work in order for them to promote their league and football.

Presumably part of the agreement was that we have a certain amount of stars play in at least one of the games.

Personally, I think 3m was worth it. It was a glorified holiday and training match for our players.

Just now, STM said:

I don't think it's particularly complicated. We were paid a sum of money by the Australian footballing authority to go and play a couple of games of football and do some media work in order for them to promote their league and football.

Presumably part of the agreement was that we have a certain amount of stars play in at least one of the games.

Personally, I think 3m was worth it. It was a glorified holiday and training match for our players.

Yeah I read a figure of 10mill for pre season tour including Aus/Japan. Every little helps.

6 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

As the fresh prince once said, if we’re so rich, how come we don’t have a ceiling? 

I used to tell people my living room has a really high ceiling and when they'd reply, usually, "oh really, nice" I'd say "yeah, I knocked 2 rooms into one" 

Tickled me. 

4 hours ago, Jack27 said:

don't think it's Howe she is addressing that too. It is to the media and the fans who are complaining (and tend to complain about everything)

You know, the ones on here!

54 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

New sponsor 

IMG_6617.png

Genuinely love a cup of cold beans with a sausage in it. Alan doesn't know what he's missing.