PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 hours ago, r0cafella said:

I have to echo everyone’s sentiments. The premier league are a disgrace for this. The purpose of the fit and proper persons test was to safe guard against clubs being made insolvent due to poor financial management. This clear wouldn’t be a factor for us giving the financial clout involved. 

What's even more pathetic is that these same big clubs which dictate PL policy are the same ones who tried to wreck English football with their ESL project. Yet still the PL will bend the knee when Man U, Liverpool etc send instructions. 

13 minutes ago, TRon said:

What's even more pathetic is that these same big clubs which dictate PL policy are the same ones who tried to wreck English football with their ESL project. Yet still the PL will bend the knee when Man U, Liverpool etc send instructions. 

Masters was part of it wasnt he?

Rumoured he was offered a job with the super league

2 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Masters was part of it wasnt he?

Rumoured he was offered a job with the super league

If that's true, what's left to be said? Bent as fuck the lot of them. 

Think if we do go down and the price of the club is halved then RBs and AS will be in on their own. I'd take that right now. 

Could Ashley not list the club as a plc and sell shares retaining whatever stake he likes?

Interesting stuff from Tracey crouch and the independent football review. Nick de marco seems to like what he's hearing too. 

I think this could be the start that the entire PL and big 6 crumble. 

Also good news for our takeover as it would be out of the hands of the PL's O&D test. 

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Interesting stuff from Tracey crouch and the independent football review. Nick de marco seems to like what he's hearing too. 

Also good news for our takeover as it would be out of the hands of the PL's O&D test. 

You got a link to what she has said?

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

When you read the full recommendations its an absolutely horrific for they way Masters and Hoffman are running the show.

It's just like an Ofsted grade 4

Guest reefatoon
37 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

I get the impression that IF this was agreed to set in place...it would take years.

So is arbitration. Wonder which one comes into play first.

Edited by reefatoon

Even if it does take ages this gives us more weight against any panel or judge I would think. 

Anyone who rules against it is simply delaying time as this is what is going to happen in the future. 

I think De Marco would use it to back up his claims and cases. Obviously he and not me know exactly the best way to go about that [emoji38]

45 minutes ago, Montey said:

I don't know if this is relevant in any way to the takeover...

But apparently MASH Holdings has borrowed some money (I couldn't see how much) from HSBC.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06861426/filing-history

I'm not a legal eagle like some on here, but does this mean we've borrowed £160 million to buy Harry Kane.