Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

5 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

I can get on to the Man City game but no selections for bet builder. I want to waste my free fiver on a mad 40/1 shot ?

Likewise, was fine an hour or so ago too. Suspect it’s not by accident.

Just now, jack j said:

Took it off now

Was 4/9 for 1 for a while

If only a had a spare 900 quid in me account

Probably took a minute to decide if it was a shot or a poor cross

Been taking a card each in the first 10 mins in almost every game with Spanish teams for the last few weeks, usually getting 1 but not the pair, didn't think of it tonight FFS.

Has anybody ever had their SkyBet account restricted? Got an email today saying I was no longer eligible for any of the promotions (free bets) and it was a trading decision.

I bet £25 a week to get the fiver free bet and I've done it for about 15 years, no idea why they've done this but basically an easy way to lose a customer.

1 minute ago, Ashley17 said:

Has anybody ever had their SkyBet account restricted? Got an email today saying I was no longer eligible for any of the promotions (free bets) and it was a trading decision.

I bet £25 a week to get the fiver free bet and I've done it for about 15 years, no idea why they've done this but basically an easy way to lose a customer.

Only ever here of horse racing punters usually getting restricted tbh. Obviously the ones who take big money off em

Bizarre that though

18 hours ago, Ashley17 said:

Weird that.

Maybe a mistake? I’d contact their customer service team and ask