Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

On 28/08/2022 at 14:51, Ben said:

I wish when one of my bets in an accumulator loses the bet would just dissappear, instead of mocking me when the rest start coming in.

It looks like bet365 have listen to my plea and now put my bets straight into the lost bets section when one loses 

7 hours ago, Ben said:

I cashed out after Juventus scored and then withdrew my £8 winnings, my account now shows -£8 what happens in this scenario?

Just message them. They'll return your accounnt to £0 as a "gesture of goodwill."

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

A "gesture of goodwill" has set my account back to 0, should I feel guilty or just accept the fact that the cash out worked in my favour this time ?

Last game of the 2021 season I was waiting for a matt targett yellow card for villa. 365 paid out. 910 quid. Turned out it was nakamba who got booked.....not sure how they made that mistake! Whipped the money out and thought I'd never use them again as they minused me account.. 2 days later it was back to zero

Guilty....having a fucking laugh

25 minutes ago, jack j said:

Jesus. good effort

don't think I've ever been close with a cards bet over 100/1

That's a couple you seem to have got now!

Doing Out for tonight?

Haven't got any player cards on tonight, taken long enough to do my match bet builders, I liked the look of the 2 early games for players so I concentrated on them, I'm not wild on these later ones apart from maybe Swansea-Blades.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 19.38.39.png

Decisions decisions.  Got a 7/1 small acca going on, all 4 on at the minute but one is Chesterfield and are down to 10 men.....to cash out or not ?

Edit. Held on. £73 up.

Edited by madras