Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

On 01/10/2022 at 09:34, madras said:

It's these things that set me off, why so good a price, have Orient got loads on injuries etc ?

They've been good for me this season so they are still going in my accy.

I was right but didn't take my own warning.

Pile of winners in the Derby.

Haaland hattrick 14/1

KDB and Antony 2+ SOT 16/1

Haaland, KDB and Antony SOT each 6/1 (Sky boost)

For the next:

Aaronsen and Harrison 2+ SOT 95/1 B365 (only 34/1 PP)

Leeds 8+ SOT and 8+ corners 33/1

Rodrigo to score & be booked, Leeds win 16/1

Betting Village card trebs at 60/1 each

I've never been on a run like this in my betting life. Over the weekend I've lost at least TEN 10/1+ bet builder accas by one thing (either 1 goal, 1 card or 1 corner), and haven't won a penny. Tonight was the icing on the cake. My 11/1 slip just needed 2 cards each at Rayo. Finished 1-8. Feel like I'll never win a bet again.

13 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I've never been on a run like this in my betting life. Over the weekend I've lost at least TEN 10/1+ bet builder accas by one thing (either 1 goal, 1 card or 1 corner), and haven't won a penny. Tonight was the icing on the cake. My 11/1 slip just needed 2 cards each at Rayo. Finished 1-8. Feel like I'll never win a bet again.

Im on a horrendous run myself. Avoided this evening because of that run. So close on so many recently even some long shots gone very close 😩 (mugs game as they say)

11 hours ago, Wullie said:

It’ll turn the night 

11 hours ago, Wullie said:

It's horrible like. Sometimes it even worse if you're nowhere near, 11at least getting a run for your money....

Think I've had 2 or mebbes 3 spells in my life where its been the other way and everything just seems to win. Obviously Doesnt last as long as the losses though🤪

Was one goal of a 110/1 BTTS in all the Eerste Divisie games on Friday night, cheers Jong AZ.

A Wycombe goal off a 50/1 BTTS on Saturday & a 90th minute Cardiff goal cost a 60/1 win. Such is life.

Edited by KDT