Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

5 out of 6. There was a goal overruled by VAR in the Cyprus game late on that might have made it interesting.

they  paid me out on my little inplay. Quickly banked it. That will be me in the minus tomorrow

Decent day for a change though!

Screenshot_20220924_213652.jpg

Edited by jack j

19 hours ago, jack j said:

Leyton orient 10/11 at home to Newport is a cracking price tomorrow 28 points out of 30 for them. Newport 8 points and near relegation zone

It's these things that set me off, why so good a price, have Orient got loads on injuries etc ?

They've been good for me this season so they are still going in my accy.

White & Perisic to be booked - 25/1

Xhaka & Romero to be booked, Jesus & Kane to score - 45/1

B365

Jesus to score and be booked - 12/1

Kane to score and be booked - 16/1

Double - 200/1

Betfair/PP

@WullieI think it was you who found it initially, but apologies if it was someone else.

Have you found an alternative to playerstats.football since they started charging? In two minds about whether to pay it or not. It was amazing. £36 for the year. 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

@WullieI think it was you who found it initially, but apologies if it was someone else.

Have you found an alternative to playerstats.football since they started charging? In two minds about whether to pay it or not. It was amazing. £36 for the year. 

I use a combination of Whoscored, FlashScores and FBref mainly, but I've thought the same myself that it might be worth paying as it is much less faff on than looking up individual players etc.

I already pay a fiver a month for MakeYourStats though so trickier to justify.

17 minutes ago, Nate said:

I’m not on it but Odegaard has to be booked there. Certainly would have been were it not for the advantage, which shouldn’t change the decision.

It's been the case for a couple of years now, but the more heated the rivalry pre-game, the more the refs let decisions go in the Premier League. Usually the 'top' referees take the games and let the game flow in the first half. Romero could/should have been booked in that first half as well. 

On 30/09/2022 at 14:30, jack j said:

Leyton orient 10/11 at home to Newport is a cracking price tomorrow 28 points out of 30 for them. Newport 8 points and near relegation zone

2 nowt down

How the fuck do the bookies know ffs

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

2 nowt down

How the fuck do the bookies know ffs

It's times like this that you question the bookies/match-fixing. 2 shots on target, 2 goals. The GK has kept four consecutive clean sheets at home and away, and then goes and concedes two goals from two shots. 

Edited by bovril

Had a £20 treble for £98. Just needed a Wycombe goal FFS. Been playing a few poker tournaments this week though, and played well. £160 up for the week so satisfied overall. Chill on the gambling til after my holiday now.