Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

One of the bookies was on Talksport the other month and he said that they want punters to win, I'm sure he said they base it on for every pound you bet you get 70p back, I'm probably wrong with those figures but if you lost constantly you would soon get sick and not bother, just like the lottery and scratch cards.

Bollocks

They want people to get addicted and chase big wins is what they want

Just now, Wullie said:

Had the 5 cards each at Sevilla, not a great price at 14/1 but expected a bloodbath so went for it anyway, none at half time, still lands. :lol:

You should look at the Getafe game :lol:

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Had the 5 cards each at Sevilla, not a great price at 14/1 but expected a bloodbath so went for it anyway, none at half time, still lands. :lol:

What's happening ? It's now a pen ?

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Honestly they're cunts. Had that bet in the Sevilla and Valencia games at the weekend. Came in in previous games. Didn't come in at the weekend. Comes in tonight. Fuck me.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Overturned the Sevilla red 90+8 so my bet was no longer a winner. Then Sevilla go and get another 90+9. And Valencia miss the pen. :lol:

I had over 2 goals in my bet builder, shit.

Edited by Ben

Genuine question to those who get as I don’t, does betting enhance or sour your enjoyment of football or sport in general? Is it down to how successful you are? Or is it completely separate and the betting is its own thing and the sport is also its own thing?

15 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Genuine question to those who get as I don’t, does betting enhance or sour your enjoyment of football or sport in general? Is it down to how successful you are? Or is it completely separate and the betting is its own thing and the sport is also its own thing?

I very seldomly bet on games Newcastle are involved in, bit other games I have a budget and don't go over 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I'm picking 4 games tonight to do a double player booking bet builder lucky 15 (mouthful) any ideas for nailed on bookings? 

If Bissouma starts for Spurs which I think he will, he's been one of the most reliable bookings in the league for years.

7 hours ago, gdm said:

tonight going for Joelinton & Gueye 18/1

I just got 20/1 for this, like it a lot.

Bissouma card & Antony 2+ SOT at 18/1 my other major interest tonight.

Think Bournemouth are a class price at around 17/10 too, got them with Sheff U and Burnley.

Edited by Pilko