Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I wish bet365 would let me bet a red card in the Hamburg derby earlier tonight.

Don't offer the card markets on those games since nobody took the UK TV rights, annoying, I used to like that league on BT.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Don't offer the card markets on those games since nobody took the UK TV rights, annoying, I used to like that league on BT.

Aye tbf it was the second division as well, apparently its a crackers Derby 

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Toney 2 SOT

Macallister 1

Trossard 1

14/1 with 365

Same bet on Betfair is 6/1

Toney and Macallister 2 each was 45/1 and I went for this wank instead. :anguish:

Taken a massive dislike to Trossard from this game alone.

19 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Toney and Macallister 2 each was 45/1 and I went for this wank instead. :anguish:

Taken a massive dislike to Trossard from this game alone.

Pretty sure Trossard flicked the first Macallister shot goalwards, really hoping this gets resettled as a winner but not holding my breath.

I'd be wary of that Reading/West Brom game. West Brom have actually looked pretty decent and their league placement certainly doesn't reflect their play. They've had a lot of draws where they have dominated and the league in terms of quality is much of a muchness from 1st to 24th, really is anyone's game.

Couple that with Bruce going and a new lease of life, I expect this to be a draw again or even a West Brom win. Reading are the opposite, no great shakes despite their lofty position. 11/4 certainly isn't the worst value but I wouldn't be lumping on it even with that price.

57 minutes ago, Ben said:

I've lumped on so obviously West Brom will win, I've also done BTTS and Reading win 13/2

This I like more if backing Reading. Have a look at the straight up prices for a 2-1 Reading win (@12/1 365) or a 3-2 Reading win (@40/1 365) and back each separately. 

11 hours ago, Wullie said:

I’m fairly sure it has to be a deliberate attempt at goal unless it actually goes in. Much like a cross a keeper tips over won’t count but a cross that goes in will