Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Having a pop at FH card each and 3 cards each in the Barnsley game tonight at 14/1. Massive game for both teams, WBA's manager going back to Barnsley for the first time, and the ref has been posting huge numbers for an English ref recently, has given 7+ in 4 of his last 7 games. Also the trixie with the Celta and Lazio games.

I'll join in the Barnsley/West Brom bet.

I expect it to be an atrocious game on TV tonight so at least this would make it somewhat exciting to watch. I've seen West Brom 5 or 6 times this season on the box and their games have always been dour, a sign of the standard of The Championship the fact West Brom are 3rd and only a win away from automatics. 

Edited by bovril

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How do they work out when to void a bet? Lewis played 14 mins and they voided the yellow leg of the bet, Wilson only played 11 mins but they classed him having a SOT as a loser.

https://extra.bet365.com/promotions/en/soccer/substitute-guarantee?lng=1

At the bottom of the above link, it stipulates what markets the rule applies to. Shots on Target unfortunately not part of the deal. 

Edit: Just realised this if for a completely different situation to the bet with Wilson. 

Edited by bovril

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How do they work out when to void a bet? Lewis played 14 mins and they voided the yellow leg of the bet, Wilson only played 11 mins but they classed him having a SOT as a loser.

Any player that doesn't start should have voided, assuming the bet was placed pre-match. Which bookie?

3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Having a pop at FH card each and 3 cards each in the Barnsley game tonight at 14/1. Massive game for both teams, WBA's manager going back to Barnsley for the first time, and the ref has been posting huge numbers for an English ref recently, has given 7+ in 4 of his last 7 games. Also the trixie with the Celta and Lazio games.

Where is the 14/1 shot? I could only find 9/1 on 365 for over 2 cards each.