Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

His initials on the wall man :D 

"ooh mam, make sure you get those in when you're taking my picture. All the kids at school will think I'm mint!"

EDIT: what does HH mean that is bad? Only thing that comes to mind for me is Helly Hanson and Hulk Hogan.

Edited by Stal
Question

4 minutes ago, Stal said:

His initials on the wall man :D 

"ooh mam, make sure you get those in when you're taking my picture. All the kids at school will think I'm mint!"

EDIT: what does HH mean that is bad? Only thing that comes to mind for me is Helly Hanson and Hulk Hogan.

Neo Nazi thing; 'Heil Hitler'.

Edited by BoSelecta

HH or 88 (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet) are neo nazi code. Weird choice to put on your wall, especially in black and in that font, even if it matches your own initials. Can only presume the lad isn’t aware of its historical significance.

It’s probably that typical bullshit of “you have to believe you’re the best to be the best”. How do all the top people in football brand themselves? They have their initials on their shoes and tracksuits, I’ll have some of that and then I’ll be modelling what ill become 

11 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I think he’s just a fan of himself and put his own initials on the wall   

I'd like them to pan around the room to make sure there isn't a Swastika on the opposite wall before I come to that conclusion.

Edited by The Prophet

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

No-one genuinely thinks he's a fucking crytonazi or doing harm do they? :lol: Please tell me no one's being serious 

Mad innit.

just look at the way he’s dressed and groomed himself for that photo. Kid clearly loves himself. It’s obvious that the HH are his initials and nothing more.

Similar replies on twatter as here but, then again, loads of people like to be Frankie Boyle from time to time. #metoo ?

Kid lives in Lyon, France. Different culture, different lifestyles. Home ownership isn't as popular/accessible, especially in cities so it should be no surprise if he is 'wfh' at his parents. 

Seemed good enough for Brentford and, seemingly, good enough for Dan. 

Good luck to the lad

Edited by Groundhog63

• 2 weeks later...