Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

The big dog has spoken (thread).

So right. Just a few minutes ago i saw one fan saying that the Bruno challenge was one of the worst tackles he's seen this season :lol: 

They actually convince themselves about things they make up in their own heads..

8 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Looks like we’ve hired Triple H as our bodyguard 

Looking at the last couple of posts and I cannot for the life of me work out what this is referring to as I can't see a HHH/Paul Levesque reference or lookalike. Giz a clue please  :)

3 minutes ago, Stal said:

Looking at the last couple of posts and I cannot for the life of me work out what this is referring to as I can't see a HHH/Paul Levesque reference or lookalike. Giz a clue please  :)

Watch the Leeds match at the point that Eddie gets attacked - look at who saves him 

He was there yesterday too with Amanda 

On 22/05/2023 at 11:38, Manxst said:

:lol: London Regional Scout U13-U18. Probably didn't even have either a London Regional Scout or U13-U18 Scout in general under the last 'regime'. 

6 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: London Regional Scout U13-U18. Probably didn't even have either a London Regional Scout or U13-U18 Scout in general under the last 'regime'. 

We had Ashley, Bruce, a Tea Lady (part time) and the players (also part time) - that's all we had.

5 minutes ago, manorpark said:

We had Ashley, Bruce, a Tea Lady (part time) and the players (also part time) - that's all we had.

Mrs Cassidy (my mates nana) is a legend though  - remember when she interrupted the post match press conference after the Bowyer - Dyer scrap [emoji38]

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/05/28/complacency-leicester-relegated-premier-league/

Departures will not just be on the field, but off it. Simon Capper, the club’s financial director, has accepted a position at Newcastle United. Capper has been crucial over the past 12 months in handling Leicester’s finances following record pre-tax losses of £92.5 million. 

https://www.elcomercio.es/sporting/newcastle-incorpora-exrojiblanco-borja-matias-20230604014042-nt.html?ref=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F

English Newcastle, owned for months by Mohamed bin Salmán, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia (LOL), has signed Borja de Matías, who was fired last January as part of the technical shift that the club undertook after the dismissal of Abelardo.

De Matías will become the English club's scouting chief for South America, within the maxi-project that the "magpies" - who will play the "Champions" next season - have started at the hands of their powerful owner.

De Matías arrived at Sporting in the final stretch of last season as Abelardo's trusted man, at a personal request from 'El Pitu'. A journalist by training, Borja de Matías became known in Argentina for his extensive knowledge of South American football, which led him, after a period as a television analyst, to Mauricio Pellegrino recruiting him for Independiente, first, and for Alavés, first. and in Spain, later, where he would meet Abelardo.

After this stage, he made the leap to the United States as sports director of the Chicago Fire until he received the call from Abelardo, joining his 'staff' at Sporting as an assistant technician, being a highly esteemed figure for 'El Pitu' for his individual knowledge of football players.

Simon Capper is coming from Leicester City to be our new Chief Financial Officer, don't think they ever placed John Irving as Chief Financial Officer when he left to work for Newcastle Airport did they?

Can't believe how much more professional we are now with an actual board rather than Ashley & Charnley, we now have;

Yasir Al-Rumayaan (Chairman)

Asmaa Rezeeq (Director)

Abdulmajid Alhagbani (Director)

Amanda Staveley (Director)

Jamie Reuben (Director)

Darren Eales (Chief Executive Officer)

Peter Silverstone (Chief Commercial Officer)

Simon Capper (Chief Financial Officer)

Dan Ashworth (Sporting Director)

I presume the way boards work, the CCO, CFO & Sporting Director ultimately report to the CEO who reports to the Chairman.

23 minutes ago, NUFC said:

Simon Capper is coming from Leicester City to be our new Chief Financial Officer, don't think they ever placed John Irving as Chief Financial Officer when he left to work for Newcastle Airport did they?

Can't believe how much more professional we are now with an actual board rather than Ashley & Charnley, we now have;

Yasir Al-Rumayaan (Chairman)

Asmaa Rezeeq (Director)

Abdulmajid Alhagbani (Director)

Amanda Staveley (Director)

Jamie Reuben (Director)

Darren Eales (Chief Executive Officer)

Peter Silverstone (Chief Commercial Officer)

Simon Capper (Chief Financial Officer)

Dan Ashworth (Sporting Director)

I presume the way boards work, the CCO, CFO & Sporting Director ultimately report to the CEO who reports to the Chairman.

And soon to be adding a global director for brand, marketing and digital media. They were advertising for the role in April so would think somebody is being lined up.