Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

Just now, HTT II said:

I was told we are waiting on the LFC guy?

This has only ever been fan speculation I think. I haven’t seen the media link him with us. 

Also Edwards would be on the football side, Kenyon on the commercial/business side. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

This has only ever been fan speculation I think. I haven’t seen the media link him with us. 

Also Edwards would be on the football side, Kenyon on the commercial/business side. 

Aye it’s just been rumours RE the LFC bloke, but from some who do work within the club. Anyone competent would be a welcome boost, but Kenyon is a slimy fucking cunt IMO.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Someone on here had an inside track on Kenyon didn't they, and absolutey hated the guy. Was that not @Minhosa

Was it not GolfMag? Could be wrong like.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah I'm remembering that too. My fear (perhaps unfoudned) with this ownership is they will fall prey to the bullshit merchants that infest football at every level.

Aye they will be prey to all kinds of shysters!

Guest reefatoon
6 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

I would feel much more relaxed about any relegation if we had these positions sorted with top quality candidates 

Should have been priority as soon as the new owners took control. Still a little baffled that they didn’t have people in mind. They were fighting for 18 months for the takeover, so to be still scrambling around for these positions seems odd to me.

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Should have been priority as soon as the new owners took control. Still a little baffled that they didn’t have people in mind. They were fighting for 18 months for the takeover, so to be still scrambling around for these positions seems odd to me.

I just assumed the people who they had lined up when we thought the takeover was originally going through had since moved on.

5 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Golfy defo had some contacts but I'm pretty sure @Minhosahad some direct knowledge.

Yep, was me.

I was aware that he was leading a bid to front a group of investors to buy the club off Ashley.

My issue at the time, not that I want him now either particularly, was the he was surrounding himself with absolute shitehawks. He was canvassing opinion on the bid from the likes of Rio Ferdinand etc.

He also had the ex Boro manager lined up for the managers job. Karanka.

2 hours ago, Minhosa said:

Yep, was me.

I was aware that he was leading a bid to front a group of investors to buy the club off Ashley.

My issue at the time, not that I want him now either particularly, was the he was surrounding himself with absolute shitehawks. He was canvassing opinion on the bid from the likes of Rio Ferdinand etc.

He’s good friends with Gibson, so that’s probably the Boro link.

4 hours ago, Minhosa said:

Yep, was me.

Was he linked with the takeover from that group who owned Bordeaux? 

Would’ve took it at the time, but glad that takeover didn’t go through. Especially if he was lined up as manager.