Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Well this is fucking shit to wake up to. 

It won't be true, it can't be. Everyone on here has told me they didn't bungle sacking Bruce and they know what they're doing with the new manager search.

On a more serious note, it is really worrying that once again they may have told every man and his dog something is happening only for it not to end up happening.

Just have to hope the deal hasn't collapsed and he signs.

1 minute ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

It won't be true, it can't be. Everyone on here has told me they didn't bungle sacking Bruce and they know what they're doing with the new manager search.

On a more serious note, it is really worrying that once again they may have told every man and his dog something is happening only for it not to end up happening.

Why would you assume the club are leaking? Surely that would be agents or even the candidates telling friends who leak?

2 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Do you ever have a day off?

Just now, Menace said:

Do you ever have a day off?

When I've raised concerns about the approach and everyone has shot me down, is it not fair that when those concerns appear to be legitimate that it gets pointed out?

Let's hope the latest report is wrong and it gets sorted.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

So is it only that pissed up Spanish bloke whose always talking bollocks that says Emery isn’t coming here ?

Haven’t heard anything from the likes of Hope yet.

Could do with him confirming either way.

13 minutes ago, Sima said:

I can only assume Potter has already turned us down as he’s the obvious candidate if we’re going British.

I'd be amazed if Potter was even on their list, same as Howe. Some of your assumptions are very strange.

9 minutes ago, sh74 said:

What have I missed? He was going to be the new manager yesterday.

It looks like the fag packet idea of a new manager fell out of Amanda's bag last night before it was put to Emery and his club, nothing to suggest it still wont be chucked across the table today though, the Chronicle said that Emery's question on Sundays Zoom was "why do you want me" it looks like we could show him today.

This place gets a bit RTG whenever negative news appears. Referring to Balague as “pissed up” and attempting to discredit him in most posts, just because he’s posted something negative.

If it turns out to be true, it’s a massive worry.

I hope not and I hope his source turns out to be someone at Villarreal trying to pour cold water on it.

3 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

When I've raised concerns about the approach and everyone has shot me down, is it not fair that when those concerns appear to be legitimate that it gets pointed out?

Let's hope the latest report is wrong and it gets sorted.

It all seems very premature to shit your pants from the off and even now about it all due to our circumstances and speed of sale. As long as top coach signs, whatever the last few weeks have been would have been worth it and irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Not like you to worry about stuff that may or may not have happened. 

If this still goes through they'll have done a decent job, if we fall back on Eddie Howe I'll be underwhelmed as fuck after the hype around Emery.

Hopefully a positive conclusion today and balague can be ignored. 

10 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

Come back NE5, all is forgiven. 'Everyone said I was wrong' posts are the most tedious shite.

As our "how dare you question the owners, they've only been here 5 minutes" posts.

I won't post again until the new manager is announced (hopefully Emery) as people, for whatever reason, don't appear to want to discuss the rights/wrongs of the ownership.

Hopefully once the manager is sorted we can get back to talking about a much brighter future.

Edited by PlymouthGeordie