Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

18 minutes ago, cookidge said:

My brother bought me what he thought was an autobiography by Eddie Howe, turns out it's a book written using chatgpt.

20230601_172923.thumb.JPG.39ad51f1b423cb1f12314dde3586b307.JPG20230601_172930.thumb.JPG.cb0026d6836576d6a80acc153656225e.JPG20230601_172927.thumb.JPG.100e6b9b6954e565dec7bf56ef68dbab.JPG

:spit:

1 hour ago, cookidge said:

My brother bought me what he thought was an autobiography by Eddie Howe, turns out it's a book written using chatgpt.

20230601_172923.thumb.JPG.39ad51f1b423cb1f12314dde3586b307.JPG20230601_172930.thumb.JPG.cb0026d6836576d6a80acc153656225e.JPG20230601_172927.thumb.JPG.100e6b9b6954e565dec7bf56ef68dbab.JPG

This is one of the best things I've ever seen. 

It's killing me that I can't post pictures. I love this part...

Players are now playing in their proper positions.

Ryan Fraser, a winger, now plays on the wing. Jamal Lewis, a left-back, is currently playing left-back. Instead of being a Brazilian nomad who boarded the wrong airplane and arrived at the wrong location at the wrong time, Eddie Howe has turned Joelinton into a legitimate football player. The bench for the replacements is where players like Willock, Almiron, Hendrick, Krafth, Ritche, Darlow, and Clark have all discovered their ideal positions in Howe's favored XI.

There is also this...

Bio of Vicki Howe

Vicki Howe is 45 years old since she was born in 1977. The current date of Vicki Howe's birthday is unavailable. Vicki's zodiac sign is unknown to us because we do not know when she was born. 

Vicki Howe's nationality is English because she was born in England.

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Ryan Fraser, a winger, now plays on the wing. Jamal Lewis, a left-back, is currently playing left-back. Instead of being a Brazilian nomad who boarded the wrong airplane and arrived at the wrong location at the wrong time, Eddie Howe has turned Joelinton into a legitimate football player. The bench for the replacements is where players like Willock, Almiron, Hendrick, Krafth, Ritche, Darlow, and Clark have all discovered their ideal positions in Howe's favored XI.

There is also this...

Bio of Vicki Howe

Vicki Howe is 45 years old since she was born in 1977. The current date of Vicki Howe's birthday is unavailable. Vicki's zodiac sign is unknown to us because we do not know when she was born. 

Pulitzer Prize worthy that! [emoji38]

39 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

There is also this...

Bio of Vicki Howe

ChatGPT with sly digs at Bruce ?

the stuff laid out in that video is exactly why I think we'll do better than expected in Europe next year. I don't think European sides will quite know how deal with the tactical nuances and flexibilities of our play. I think we'll have to be patient in the league 'cause we'll have less preparation time than usual to deal with other Prem sides, but I reckon we'll get out of the groups in Europe.

16 minutes ago, Smal said:

the stuff laid out in that video is exactly why I think we'll do better than expected in Europe next year. I don't think European sides will quite know how deal with the tactical nuances and flexibilities of our play. I think we'll have to be patient in the league 'cause we'll have less preparation time than usual to deal with other Prem sides, but I reckon we'll get out of the groups in Europe.

100%. I think we'll really take one or two to the cleaners next season, I don't think too many teams play like us in world football and plus we're bound to evolve slightly anyway. So even if some coaches decide to pour over tapes of our play this year, it won't be the same by the time we play them.

I think also Eddie is the obsessive type, the type to be a little stung by how Brighton worked us over in August and Villa late in the season and will not want that to happen again.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

8 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

100%. I think we'll really take one or two to the cleaners next season, I don't think too many teams play like us in world football and plus we're bound to evolve slightly anyway. So even if some coaches decide to pour over tapes of our play this year, it won't be the same by the time we play them.

I think also Eddie is the obsessive type, the type to be a little stung by how Brighton worked us over in August and Villa late in the season and will not want that to happen again.

yeah, I think the most important thing is we keep the identity of the team with physical, high energy players. If there's style in recent years that we're most similar to it's Liverpool when they were at their peak before the midfielders all left or got old. 

Edited by Smal

2 minutes ago, Smal said:

yeah, I think the most important thing is we keep the identity of the team with physical, high energy players. If there's style in recent years that we're most similar to it's Liverpool when they were at their peak before the midfielders all left or got old. 

Agree and think that was Liverpool's main mistake this year, they waited a year too long to replace the likes of Henderson. They'll be back next year, unfortunately.

I am extremely curious in the tactical direction/evolution we take, and hugely excited to see how we improve the squad but more in the way we develop tactically and strategically, rather than the amount spent. We're in excellent hands.

9 minutes ago, Smal said:

Tifo spent the first twenty minutes of their podcast comparing us to Klopps early seasons at Liverpool, there was some okay stuff there if you can get past the inane banter. Very complimentary about us in the main.

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Agree and think that was Liverpool's main mistake this year, they waited a year too long to replace the likes of Henderson. They'll be back next year, unfortunately.

I am extremely curious in the tactical direction/evolution we take, and hugely excited to see how we improve the squad but more in the way we develop tactically and strategically, rather than the amount spent. We're in excellent hands.

I think/hope we will continue with the same principles, but with added quality we'll naturally gain more possession and control too. Adding more comfortable ball players than (as much as I love them) Dan Burn, Sean Longstaff Miguel Almiron and eventually Nick Pope will automatically give us more security in possession. We just have to make sure we get the upgrades right in order to maintain the same strengths too. 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

I think/hope we will continue with the same principles, but with added quality we'll naturally gain more possession and control too. Adding more comfortable ball players than (as much as I love them) Dan Burn, Sean Longstaff Miguel Almiron and eventually Nick Pope will automatically give us more security in possession. We just have to make sure we get the upgrades right in order to maintain the same strengths too. 

The more ways we have to play, the more flexible we can be, all the better. Hard to do without pretty major squad improvements and with Eddie quoted as saying without CL (or was it just Europe in general?), we "wouldn't have been able to do much". That is a somewhat scary thought because, as much as this 22/23 squad will live long in the memory and be cherished by all, without a decent amount of improvement, it's easy to see us ending up slightly stale next year. Long-winded way of saying "thank fuck we got CL".