Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

It must be shit though cause he knas they have a job to do but it seems like he wants to have a relationship of kinda mutual respect and then when they repeat the same questions that every other fucker has already asked he probably feels like any rapport is lost and it's just them pestering him like. They really should rephrase or skip past it when someone else has already asked it. I don't get what they achieve by asking and asking and asking other than trying to make them slip up or crack which seems really ingenuine to me.

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

What was the craic with Louise weyz keyz are these Taylor at the presser, apparently some question about Tonali he didn’t like ?

Been cut from the releases, but apparently asked if they were spying on him to make sure he doesn't gamble again.

5 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Been cut from the releases, but apparently asked if they were spying on him to make sure he doesn't gamble again.

:lol: This one has totally passed me by. How did you hear this? Wondered why the video was shorter this week.

Bet he's hyped to unleash Sandro. Been said the coaching team + analysts have been working on various areas of his game to improve him; he's been training, learning the systems and tactics...shit, after that Villa match, Howe, the emotionless press conference guy, said he fell in love with Sandro when he watched him play for Milan. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Bet he's hyped to unleash Sandro. Been said the coaching team + analysts have been working on various areas of his game to improve him; he's been training, learning the systems and tactics...shit, after that Villa match, Howe, the emotionless press conference guy, said he fell in love with Sandro when he watched him play for Milan. 

It was one of the few questions that cheered him up in the most recent press conference :lol:

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

anything else he say?

I think the answer was relatively straightforward, the question being if he was excited by the idea of having Sandro in the team. Something like second to last question.

His face was a picture, though. I hadn't been aware of the context of Louise Taylor stirring shit with the deleted question at the time, probably came immediately after that which helped explain the vibes coming off him.

i still think when we are fully fit and firing with 1 match a week, we're going to absolutely fuck people up. Just imagine the 4th team + Sandro, Gordon and Isak. Willock fully fit. Fucking hell we will blow some teams away in 15 mins. 

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

i still think when we are fully fit and firing with 1 match a week, we're going to absolutely fuck people up. Just imagine the 4th team + Sandro, Gordon and Isak. Willock fully fit. Fucking hell we will blow some teams away in 15 mins. 

I really fucking hope so. That season was so much fun to watch. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

I really fucking hope so. That season was so much fun to watch. 

Brighton at home for me, somehow still can't be forgotten. 

They were playing out the back and Joelinton and Willock were just pouncing on them....fucking loved that. We were in their faces aggresively from minute 1. 

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

Isak, Gordon and Barnes with Tonali and Bruno feeding them balls Vs Spurs high line...

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

Now you’ve just said that:

Tonali coming on for Longstaff vs Spurs at 3-0 down after Isak comes off with a hamstring,  Bruno gets sent off, Gordon is sold to Liverpool and Barnes on the bench.