Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

10 minutes ago, Zero said:

Lascelles injury is not Howe’s fault. 

Howe probably benefits from this injury though, if we can’t win today.

My post was very much tongue in cheek :lol:

Must be said, injuries aside, the recruitment last summer (bad as it is) and how he has utilised it this year has not been good at all.

Edited by Amir_9

Personally for me. If this form continues for too long and he can’t turn it around then I hope we look at alternatives in the summer. Hopefully he can turn it around but there’s this feeling form that we are trying more or less the same/similar thing game after game and expecting a different outcome. 

Just now, Ikon said:

Personally for me. If this form continues for too long and he can’t turn it around then I hope we look at alternatives in the summer. Hopefully he can turn it around but there’s this feeling form that we are trying more or less the same/similar thing game after game and expecting a different outcome. 

It’s starting to feel like that. He’s a student of the game who doesn’t learn from his own mistakes, so not a very good student really.

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

nah no chance

I agree with Ben and think he is personally.  owners will want better then this for all of the investment.

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

nah no chance

Everton at home next, they will defend deep, kick us off the park and catch us on the break, European football looks like it won't happen, so the sponsors won't be happy, I reckon if the fans turn at home he's in trouble

Week on week its mostly the same shite, same 4-3-3, with the same gaping flaws in midfield. Tired of it. Don't want him out by any stretch but if we can see the issues at hand and he cannot - this is a huge problem.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Everton at home next, they will defend deep, kick us off the park and catch us on the break, European football looks like it won't happen, so the sponsors won't be happy, I reckon if the fans turn at home he's in trouble

They just need to give us a few set pieces near their own box and leave a pacey player on the halfway line. 
Stick another pacey player on the right wing and you can guarantee 3 points.

Job done! 

Elite level sport! 

Curious to know if there are any parallels with his end of days at Bournemouth?

I’m still a fan, but he is burning through a decent amount of good will. Top 10 this season has to be a minimum

9 minutes ago, vexred said:

If a great manger is available in the summer I'd replace Howe.

I’ve read in a few places they want Mancini as he’s currently Saudi manager so they know him and he’s a proven track record.

21 minutes ago, Ben said:

I genuinely think Howe is in trouble here 

So do I. 

This is a new low.  

We need a performance. And we need a run.  

At this rate we are going to finish in a Bruce position or lower. I don’t know how he keeps his job with that.  

Edited by The College Dropout