Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Just 2 defeats in our last 11 league games. :thup: 

Is that right? Fuck me - we’re gonna get some bids for isak in the summer I reckon

Been such a weird season.

I'm looking at stats. The ones I'm looking at have us making the most clear cut chances in the whole league. 2nd most clean sheets in the league after Arsenal. Suggests we've been doing a lot right at both ends.

And yet for large stretches of the season we looked really poor and flimsy. But you've got to say we have had extreme extenuating circumstances with injuries.

I'd say the biggest introspection needed for Howe is whether he has contributed to exacerbating the injury crisis. Be that on the training ground, through selections, through tactics etc. I know at Bournemouth they had similar injury crises.

7 minutes ago, Jonas said:

We might easily have overachieved had it not been for the injuries or even just a average amount of them.

Of course, just like last season, it would NOT have been "over" achieved . . . other than to the Southern English based 'pretend-national' Media of course, that some appear to get brainwashed by. 

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Is that right? Fuck me - we’re gonna get some bids for isak in the summer I reckon

Who cares, Eales said we may sell some players for FFP, he never said "BIG" players, don't forget.

Very clever bloke Eales, he really started a national debate about the ludicrous nature of FFP!

Edited by manorpark

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

It there really anyone who can afford him? We will want at least the double we paid for him.

So much for the we only ever play 433 crowd. Got everything spot on today, I just wonder how early season would have gone if we'd had a bit more time between matches to actually change things. 

41 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

It there really anyone who can afford him? We will want at least the double we paid for him.

According to Arsenal fans we would sell him for the same as we bought him for.:lol:

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

According to Arsenal fans we would sell him for the same as we bought him for.:lol:

Injury prone m8 lucky to get ur money back on him

14 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Man Utd fans were saying the same last week. The delusion is astonishing, and quite frankly, embarrassing.

In all comps, 4 defeats in 16 since that mad game against Liverpool on 1st January. Man City x2, Arsenal and Chelsea. 3 goals behind Liverpool, 6 goals behind Arsenal and 7 behind Man City.

With 6 very winnable games next, this could yet end up being a really good season on paper.

I was never in full "Howe Out" mode, although I was pretty disappointed at some of our performances leading into the international break.

I kept thinking (and presumably posted on here) that with players returning and fixtures easing he had a chance to change the whole narrative around this season. It's looking more and more like we had a blip, primarily due to injuries, and now we're back on it again.

2 hours ago, Erikse said:

Talk sport said the same thing 😂😂

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Howe Outers man, where are they? 

Fuck them all.

Come in here to see how we played and embrace the good mood and all I see i people still trying to start an argument ffs.  

just enjoy the day for Christ sake

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

Howe Outers man, where are they? 

Fuck them all.

100000% agree

Small little bump and bed wetters. 

For once we have a manager and a team we can truly  support through ups and downs 

Not just the ups

8 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Come in here to see how we played and embrace the good mood and all I see i people still trying to start an argument ffs.  

just enjoy the day for Christ sake

You think I haven't enjoyed today? 🤣

8 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Can’t be arsed with this forum today

That's how the rest of us feel when there's a full-blown inquisition as soon as we make the slightest slip-up