Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

24 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Did hear someone shout “you’re getting relegated” as they passed him.

Straight onto RTG when he gets home. "Told that mag Howe, he'd be getting relegated, he shit himself and just looked at me and didn't know what to say"

A lot of talk from TSport fans suggesting they would like Eddie for the England job should Southgate be forced out. 

I think the next games for England are very decisive and if we don’t start picking up points Eddie may be for the bullet also, these were suggestions/scenarios for a lot of the fans on the radio today, obviously a straight swap for Southgate if Newcastle not progressing.

25 minutes ago, Dava1892 said:

A lot of talk from TSport fans suggesting they would like Eddie for the England job should Southgate be forced out. 

I think the next games for England are very decisive and if we don’t start picking up points Eddie may be for the bullet also, these were suggestions/scenarios for a lot of the fans on the radio today, obviously a straight swap for Southgate if Newcastle not progressing.

archer GIF

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Think I’d throw up to the point of hospitalisation if we fired Howe 

Yer I would be gutted myself, I can’t really see it happening, however what would he do if England came calling. Personally I think he would stay after what he has achieved in a short period of time. I would suggest he’s over achieved in the first season but I wouldn’t have it any other way

42 minutes ago, Dava1892 said:

What a vomiting thought. Although when southgates at our games he looks quite pally with Amanda and co. He also goes way back with Dan Ashworth. Please don’t ever let this happen.

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

who said a straight swap of Southgate for Howe?

Just fans phoning in. “If Eddie doesn’t pick up points and Southgate should already be sacked following the result last night” straight swap was the opinion of most. Pep was also throw into the mix but imo that would never happen. 

6 minutes ago, Dava1892 said:

Just fans phoning in. “If Eddie doesn’t pick up points and Southgate should already be sacked following the result last night” straight swap was the opinion of most. Pep was also throw into the mix but imo that would never happen. 

Aye no chance City would swap Pep for Howe.