Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

As I have said a number of times on here, the Ashworth situation wasnt what it seemed, nor is Eddie. He nailed Ashworth in public for lack of commitment and hes putting out mixed messages rather than appeasing and committing to what would be the right image for the club, even if he wants to leave hes taken the chance to shoot at the new structure

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I hope Eddie isn't gonna make PL based English players his hill to die on. Mitchell has clearly been brought in to tap into the foreign markets and it's vital that happens.

This has become one of those things people say so much that it's just accepted as true now. He is building a team around Botman, Bruno, Tonali, & Isak...

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Powerplay move from Eddie. That said, I wonder if his obessive nature can make him unwilling to delegate. He's spent his whole managerial career basically being in control of absolutely everything. I'm not sure how well he handles not having complete authority.

1 minute ago, Checko said:

Powerplay move from Eddie. That said, I wonder if his obessive nature can make him unwilling to delegate. He's spent his whole managerial career basically being in control of absolutely everything. I'm not sure how well he handles not having complete authority.

There are clearly many reasons, why do you think we flew to AC Milan on the day. It wasnt for the good of our players, it never is

1 minute ago, Checko said:

He’s had the run of the place and final say on transfers even with Ashworth there, crucially have the new regime agreed this.

Also talk of wanting Almiron and Wilson to stay doesn’t scream of looking at bigger picture with PSR.

8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I hope Eddie isn't gonna make PL based English players his hill to die on. Mitchell has clearly been brought in to tap into the foreign markets and it's vital that happens.

I thought this was just a meme? Bruno, Botman, Isak, Tonali - all massive investments, none of them English or PL-based.