Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

10 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

In a season that lasted more than 30 games, 4 in the 2009-10 Championship season. In the top flight it's 8, has happened 3 times and all have been in the PL: 1995-96, 1996-97 and 2003-04.

Mad stat that. Even when we won the league in the Edwardian era our lowest defeats in a season was 9. Can see this record being broken for the top flight. 

He’s bulked up like, but isn’t fat, and when I gave him a hug he felt rock solid, but then he was standing next to a legend. Oh and he’s tiny size and frame wise, my boy is about a foot off him and he’s just turned nine. Super super bloke, love him, KK vibes, tactically and intellectually arguably our best manager and I say that with KK my hero, having loved sir Bobby, Hughton and Rafa too. The great thing is for us, he’s not even at his peak for us nor are the players and team. I’m just so stoked for him and his staff and the players, what a year man! Eddie Howe’s Black and White Army!

38 minutes ago, King HTT III said:

He’s bulked up like, but isn’t fat, and when I gave him a hug he felt rock solid, but then he was standing next to a legend. Oh and he’s tiny size and frame wise, my boy is about a foot off him and he’s just turned nine. Super super bloke, love him, KK vibes, tactically and intellectually arguably our best manager and I say that with KK my hero, having loved sir Bobby, Hughton and Rafa too. The great thing is for us, he’s not even at his peak for us nor are the players and team. I’m just so stoked for him and his staff and the players, what a year man! Eddie Howe’s Black and White Army!

Fucking hell :lol:

This is like if I asked AI to write an HTT post.

On 04/01/2023 at 02:21, jwclark2342 said:

Honestly who has done a better mangerial job this year in any league?

Spalletti, possibly, if they manage to win the scudetto. Lost yesterday…

Edited by Collage