Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Truly farcical and petty rule change, like. So annoying.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Most pointless rule change going.

55 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

As long as they are consistent with it and impose it upon the likes of Liverpool and Man City as they do us and Luton.

Been pointed out elsewhere but neither Eddie or Mad Dog's pulled a hammie after berating the 4th official 

6 hours ago, 54 said:

I think we should actually go ahead and do it.

Hammer a stake in the ground and literally chain him to it like a mad dog to pull against. It'll go viral as fuck, improve our marketing and show up the new rule as being ridiculous all in one go.

Today terrified me in some respects. I got very wound up prior, sick to the gills of hearing how great things are at Villa and how everything Emery does is just perfect all the fucking time. I so badly wanted this result for this man, he will have been sick at what happened in April and more than anything, I just wanted him to put it right. Knew he would. Genius.

We got dominated of Villa and Brighton away last season. Next time we played them it was a completely different story. Same with Man United after the final loss. 

He's absolutely brilliant at recognising where things have gone wrong and being able to implement the necessary changes to fix things. 

Don't think I've ever had this level of confidence in a manager here, ever.