Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Yep, it’s a car crash. When someone lists a bunch of rejects as their absolute favourites, you know the windows are completely wasted on shite.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Mitro and Merino are good players like

:lol: i know, was just amused by him saying his absolute favourite players. If my favourite thing about a player was watching them sitting on their arses on the bench, I would have probably listed them three also.

only rumours is...that we are trying to sell 3 of my absolute favourite players (Mitro, Mbemba & Merino)  :sad:

...And that we are trading Ritchie for a player, that *might* be better than Gayle, who we are also selling.

Good times. :sad:

:lol: Mitro and Merino are good players like

:lol: i know, was just amused by him saying his absolute favourite players. If my favourite thing about a player was watching them sitting on their arses on the bench, I would have probably listed them three also.

A favourite player does not have to be the best, does he?

Guest neesy111

Didn't someone get really annoyed last season with HBA or someone else being their favourite ever NUFC player as they couldn't grasp the concept?

Yeap. :lol:

Didn't someone get really annoyed last season with HBA or someone else being their favourite ever NUFC player as they couldn't grasp the concept?

Yeah I said HBA was my favourite player and some dude told me straight I was wrong  :lol:

Yeah I said HBA was my favourite player and some dude told me straight I was wrong  :lol:

:lol: aye, that's the one.

Good heavens I wasn't mocking him I just said it seemed a strange choice

Its like me saying Tony Cunningham was my favourite player ever...would be ridiculed

Ben arfa was a decent player but for me wasn't even in the top 3 of French Players we have had

Good heavens I wasn't mocking him I just said it seemed a strange choice

Its like me saying Tony Cunningham was my favourite player ever...would be ridiculed

No you wouldn't as it's you personal choice.