Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Said this in the other thread, I wonder if the whole Monaco managerial situation, coupled with the Martins snub to Monaco has forced us to look at Lukaku instead? Or perhaps, once in Charnely's lifetime, multiple deals were being worked on at the same time.

Fucking loans!!!!!

Tbh, we've already made one more signing this window than I was expecting so I'm not going to knock the loans. Bring us more loans you tight fat bastard is what I say!

Fucking loans!!!!!

For the right players it’s ideal, try before you buy, I’d be raging at £20m plus for Kenedy like

8 games since july. Not great but not awful. Defensive midfielder, doesn't really solve our issues but I suppose it lets Isaac finally run away from the harsh wasteland of the north east  :rolleyes:

We’re very weak in that area, like. Hayden doesn’t want to be here so might be a case we’ll let him leave if we can bring Amadou in.

Fucking sick of these loans like

At this stage why expect anything else? If you're still here and expecting something other than us loaning average players to partially plug gaping holes in our team then you're a fucking mentalist.

I know, its just that years ago loans were for teams that had fallen on hard times or lower league clubs giving games to top sides youngsters with a lot of potential, not the club with the 19th highest income in the world.